who do you want to play in a bowl

aubiefifty

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Kentucky will win the East. Just saying.

For Kentucky to win the East, Florida has to lose two more games since Florida won the head-to-head and thus holds the tie breaker. What two of these three games do you see UF losing? South Carolina, Arky, LSU. Then Ky. has to win out. UGA and Tenn. won't be pushovers for them. I put Kentucky's chance to win the east at somewhere around 10%.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

For Kentucky to win the East, Florida has to lose two more games since Florida won the head-to-head and thus holds the tie breaker. What two of these three games do you see UF losing? South Carolina, Arky, LSU. Then Ky. has to win out. UGA and Tenn. won't be pushovers for them. I put Kentucky's chance to win the east at somewhere around 10%.

All of those things are entirely possible. If we're banking on our SEC championship hopes, nothing is impossible

2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

All of those things are entirely possible. If we're banking on our SEC championship hopes, nothing is impossible

I agree that those things are possible. Just unlikely, in my opinion.

5 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Almost happened today. Dang it :dunno:

That's what I mean. "Almost". I was hoping KY would keep the DullDawgs on the ropes, but it wasn't to be. I hope KY beats the Vols too, but they probably won't.

Archived