anyone ready to give lashlee a raise yet?

aubiefifty

and should we add another ten percent for the slander he has dealt with  the last couple of years? i think he is as good as kiff and some others and i bet makes way less............

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like we are all of a sudden out scheming the other teams. It's the same playbook we have run for years. The players are just winning their matchups and Pettway may be the best back in the country now. Give them the credit.

28 minutes ago, Lowrider said:

It's not like we are all of a sudden out scheming the other teams. It's the same playbook we have run for years. The players are just winning their matchups and Pettway may be the best back in the country now. Give them the credit.

He's also calling the right plays at the right time, which is huge. And he's getting better. We've put up 138 points in the past 3 weeks against SEC West opponents

What's the purpose here....just another OP designed to stir up the board.  Does this guy have part time job on al.com?  Seems to generate a lot of "troll" type OPs.

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

What's the purpose here....just another OP designed to stir up the board.  Does this guy have part time job on al.com?  Seems to generate a lot of "troll" type OPs.

You mean like the is anyone disappointed thread?

13 minutes ago, The Freak said:

I'm sure JJ is slobbering in a corner just ecstatic to hand out a raise.

And a groundbreaking buyout clause....

I would agree that Lashlee has removed the sideline clutter that was the Auburn offensive brain trust on game day.  He's putting our players in position to succeed, which as many have already indicated is what he's on staff and paid well to do.

39 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You mean like the is anyone disappointed thread?

That crossed my mind....

Let me think about it for a while............................................................................................................................................................................................:pcprobs:no

Win 3-4 games and you get all the perks back....what would he make if he pulled off three ten win seasons? A billion

The short answer is no.  

The positives are:  Rhett has called some good games in the last month and
                              Rhett seems to be developing a QB he recruited out of HS

The question that lingers for me; Can Rhett get an offensive team ready to play from day one and not wait until the 3rd or 4th game to figure out what works?

There is no excuse, after the spring and fall practices, to put the product out that we did during the Clemson game.  That was all on Gus, but Rhett had to have some input especially with the QB situation.  I have said this before, but a "genius" left unchecked is a problem and nobody was there to check Gus before the season.  Again, this is only my opinion, I reserve the right to be wrong.

The auburn coaching staff is one of the highest paid in the SEC.  Maintain that level of play on the field consistently and then i think you will have earned a raise

Archived