Hillary won't answer ' election results ' question. Gee, wonder why.

AURaptor

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Maybe.  That's what Democrats do , more than anyone else when they lose. So maybe it was understood that absolutely , like all Democrats, she would contest the election. But she didn't say, did she? 

No and, like you said, all Democrats contest elections.  It is a given.  I don't know why you felt compelled to start a thread based on common knowledge? 

It will be Al Gore all over again.  

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I don't need to read anyone's post, you ******* idiot. All one has to do is simply look at the video. A reporter asked a question, and then she deflected and did not answer. 

It really is just that simple, but you are such a useful idiot , it just doesn't register. 

Insulting me doesn't make you any less wrong. 

13 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I don't need to read anyone's post, you ******* idiot. All one has to do is simply look at the video. A reporter asked a question, and then she deflected and did not answer. 

It really is just that simple, but you are such a useful idiot , it just doesn't register. 

Or you're just simplistic.

1 minute ago, icanthearyou said:

That was extremely diplomatic.  How would you like to be the ambassador to the Philippines?

Oh, I could just see it now.

President Duterte: Ambassador Titan! You wanted to see me?

Titan: Yes. We have some major concerns about the extrajudicial killings your administration seems to be encouraging.

Duterte: Drug dealing and using trash. They deserve it!

Titan: We don't believe they're justified. Like. At all.

Duterte: GUARDS!

Guards: Yes, Mr. President?

Duterte: See this man? (Points at Titan)

Guards: Yes.

Duterte: I don't want to.

Guards: Right away, sir!

Titan: Unhand me you fiends. No! NO! NOOOOOOO!

40 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Insulting me doesn't make you any less wrong. 

I am right, and insulting you when you are wrong just feels good. 

8 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Oh, I could just see it now.

President Duterte: Ambassador Titan! You wanted to see me?

Titan: Yes. We have some major concerns about the extrajudicial killings your administration seems to be encouraging.

Duterte: Drug dealing and using trash. They deserve it!

Titan: We don't believe they're justified. Like. At all.

Duterte: GUARDS!

Guards: Yes, Mr. President?

Duterte: See this man? (Points at Titan)

Guards: Yes.

Duterte: I don't want to.

Guards: Right away, sir!

Titan: Unhand me you fiends. No! NO! NOOOOOOO!

President Clinton would never allow anything like that to happen to one of our............................................

NM.  Okay, Titan stays here.

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I am right, and insulting you when you are wrong just feels good. 

Notice that not a single individual here sees this the way you do. Which is expected, considering how mindnumbingly wrong you are. It has been spelled out for you. Again, you're either intellectually dishonest or an imbecile. Which is it?

20 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Notice that not a single individual here sees this the way you do. Which is expected, considering how mindnumbingly wrong you are. It has been spelled out for you. Again, you're either intellectually dishonest or an imbecile. Which is it?

I noticed everyone who disagrees with me is a screaming leftist  and or a troll. Which are you?  Imbecile or intellectually dishonest? She didn't answer, I can't sit here and tell you that she gave  an answer just so I can conform to your mass lunacy. 

The lengths at which you lemmings will go to so that you can protect your false pride staggers the mind. 

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I noticed everyone who disagrees with me is a screaming leftist  and or a troll. Which are you?  Imbecile or intellectually dishonest? She didn't answer, I can't sit here and tell you that she gave  an answer just so I can conform to your mass lunacy. 

The lingths at which you lemmings will go to so that you can protect your false pride staggers the mind. 

Hey, @TitanTiger! Are you a screaming leftist? :laugh:

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

She did not answer. 

Keep telling yourself that. We know you don't like her. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms. This one is nothing more than your own idiocy and stubbornness. This is the kind of crap that has made her bulletproof. All of the legitimate criticisms get lost in the noise.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You're a loon.  The answer is implied and fairly easy to pick up on if you're not a raging ideologue.

Implied? She is a lawyer by trade, and chooses her words very carefully. Not choosing words here, by not answering, absolves her of  the matter. She did not answer in the debate nor did she answer here. 

I can't make you sheep wake up, so I will stop trying.  

Just now, AURaptor said:

Implied? She is a lawyer by trade, and chooses her words very carefully. Not choosing words here, by not answering, absolves her of  the matter. She did not answer in the debate nor did she answer here. 

Good, because we're all tired of listening to the crazy.

5 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

Ill Clinton

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

6 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

She also refused to sing backup on Bills rap CD.

index.jpg

Her vocal  contribution was implied. 

6 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Keep telling yourself that. We know you don't like her. There are plenty of legitimate criticisms. This one is nothing more than your own idiocy and stubbornness. This is the kind of crap that has made her bulletproof. All of the legitimate criticisms get lost in the noise.

You gotta love the irony of that.   ;D

6 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Before you go, please tell us again how Obama claimed he personally owns the white house.    

:roflol:

13 hours ago, japantiger said:

Been traveling a lot and behind the Great Firewall for much of it...so my access of late has been limited.  Just checked back in last night and, guess what, some things don't change...Raptor still tilting at windmills by using examples of what the left "has actually done"....Lefties still responding with "yeah, but Trump said" instead of defending their candidate....Ichy still being being a "librul retard"...nice to see some things don't change in the world...good to be home for a few days....War Eagle...and especially this week a hearty Gig 'Em and in hopes that the Aggies can drill Bama a new one...

Welcome home.  

Archived