Jeremy Johnson

Eisenhower_1952

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Unless JJ got injured while playing on the kick return team last Saturday he can't play anywhere else. He's now played his allowed four years. End of story.

Yup. He's playing his Sr year now. He's done people. Thank you Mikey for not blasting me the past few times I wrongly said he was a Jr.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Unless JJ got injured while playing on the kick return team last Saturday he can't play anywhere else. He's now played his allowed four years. End of story.

I was just wondering why this thread exists. If you don't know he wants to, why even bring it up? 

30 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

I was just wondering why this thread exists. If you don't know he wants to, why even bring it up? 

We already knew he didn't want to after he did not transfer this past Spring as many assumed. The OP did not know the eligibility or transfer rules so he was just asking. No harm in the thread.

On 10/10/2016 at 5:58 PM, alexava said:

well, maybe not fake it but he can hope he gets hurt in practice and causes him to not be available in games that we would not have used him anyway. i wish he would get that shot.

Personally, when it comes to a moot technicality like this, pulling one over on the NCAA wouldn't keep me up at night.  

Archived