**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tigerbelle said:

I thought everybody was ready to call a moving van for Rhett......

I never blamed Rhett to a strong degree. We all knew what his role was and that he wasn't the one to largely fault for our struggles. He's finally getting a chance to be a REAL OC. I still want to see what we can do against better competition though b/c Miss. St. is not that good but not to take away too much from what we're doing right now. We need this game big time. Keep growing confidence for everyone...players and staff. 

Need a defensive stop....dont give them any encouragement

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I never blamed Rhett to a strong degree. We all knew what his role was and that he wasn't the one to largely fault for our struggles. He's finally getting a chance to be a REAL OC. I still want to see what we can do against better competition though b/c Miss. St. is not that good but not to take away too much from what we're doing right now. We need this game big time. Keep growing confidence for everyone...players and staff. 

So the problem was Gus

4 minutes ago, shabby said:

Who do we have left after pettway and Stanton?

I'm forced to be away from civilization (TVs) today and haven't been following along with you guys on the site until now. Did something happen to Kerryon?

WDE... Sounds like our boys are playing great early!

Great pressure and defense forces the fumble and Adams makes the recovery and its Auburn ball 1st down.

Archived