**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy....mSU is really on their heels at the moment....the O is just pounding them....

If this is Lashlee calling the plays, then the change should have happened a long time ago. I can't help but think back to that Clemson nonsense and imagine how different things would be if we had beat them and our only loss was to Texas A&M.

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

A lot of game left but the offense looks much more fluid with Rhett calling plays. It's not erratic and you're not left thinking WTF was that. Still think we can do so much more with our offense but i like made the change. 

I thought everybody was ready to call a moving van for Rhett......

Just now, CBS said:

For what it's worth...I think a big change is Golson back at Center. Line seems to have more consistently. 

Agree. Golson just didn't look comfortable at that position. Glad he's back at Center.

4 minutes ago, WarDamnDoc said:

Wow.  It seems lille we're finally paying to Sean's strengths.  ... Maybe we haven't been giving Rhett enough credit?

yep.

What a play call to Cox. Sean passing it inside the RZ on two consecutive drives. About time they let him do what a lot of us knew he could do. Rhett is letting his guys succeed. Very nice. 

I've heard the announcers say we are breaking tendencies a few times now on O! Good to hear!

Ruts on O kill you!!!!

Archived