**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

That's been legal all Game there

I don't care if it has been legal all game. That guy was not going to catch JF3, just let him go. it is not rocket science. You literally didn't have to put a hand on the defender

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

We need a TD here and put it on ice and pull out a few stogies, Tubs style!

Because a 24 pt lead isn't enough with under 3 minutes left.

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

It's was a hold.. I saw it as the play was going on...

Yep. Sure was. easiest call of the day.   We got 3 on the drive when we could have had 7 but it doesn't help the horrible performance the entire 2nd half.

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Truitt is really playing great. Would love to see him add about 20 more lbs and move there full time

Why add weight? I thought he was already playing great?

Arkansas will be an interesting game. We haven't beat a good team yet. Arky has beat a pretty good TCU and lost a little worse than we did to A&M. If we play like the first half and KJ gets healthy, we win. Like the 2nd half, ugh

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Truitt is really playing great. Would love to see him add about 20 more lbs and move there full time

He's 210...I think he's just fine. He's surprisingly strong and has a good base.

Just now, hutchids said:

Arkansas will be an interesting game. We haven't beat a good team yet. Arky has beat a pretty good TCU and lost a little worse than we did to A&M. If we play like the first half and KJ gets healthy, we win. Like the 2nd half, ugh

TCU is horrible, WTF. They were losing to Kansas.

Well, all I can say (per the announcers) that Mutt St. gave us this ball game with all their miscues, mistakes, missed assignments, poor execution, TOs, lack of focus, lack of physical play and overall lethargic approach . . . and, lest we forget, the most significant, momentum changing missed FG in the history of football in the first few minutes of the first quarter. 

I guess we just got lucky.

Chandler Cox is down right awful but other than that and Stevens being scared  going over the middle, it was an amazing game and the best called offensive game I have seen is over 1.5 years! 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I don't care if it has been legal all game. That guy was not going to catch JF3, just let him go. it is not rocket science. You literally didn't have to put a hand on the defender

I'm not saying it was needed or that to the letter its not technically holding. However i would like for the same leways and calls be made. I know it will never be that way but itd make this about a shutout

Archived