**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

These play calls are officially embarrassing. Same as the LSU game now. RL turns into Gus when pressure is on.  1st down run. 2cnd down run. 3rd and long throw. Rinse repeat. 

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

Unbelievable joke of a call. Just really really really bad. Got lucky on a penalty. 

Sorry we got a first down, it's a bummer I agree.

What is up with Auburn and all these illegal formation calls?  You would think they would have corrected this by now.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

The freaking announcers hate us. 

Andre Ware is a piece of crap

2 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

These play calls are officially embarrassing. Same as the LSU game now. RL turns into Gus when pressure is on.  1st down run. 2cnd down run. 3rd and long throw. Rinse repeat. 

I would guess Gus is telling him to keep it conservative.

Are you saying the pressure is on right now? Definitely doesn't seem that way to me. This game is all but over

Teaching moments for our young guys. Could be a blessing in disguise going into the bye week. Lots to coach. Lots to point to and learn from going forward, both good and bad in this one. 

That's my spin any way!

Been tough on the negative nancys being quiet for half a ball game while AU dominated..but just knew they were sitting at their keyboards, eagerly waiting on the opportunity to take some shots at the coaching staff....

Just now, McLoofus said:

Sorry we got a first down, it's a bummer I agree.

Yeah, don't you know you either call a QB draw or a Hail Mary on 3rd and 19? 

We are winning by 21 points, with 5 mins left, against an SEC west team, on the road for first time in forever, in an early game. Why are y'all so bi**hy?

Archived