**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have to turn this off for a little bit. Making me sick to my stomach. Everyone got complacent and then the offense gets sloppy and the defense forgets this isn't flag football. 

Was there anyone who did not expect the QB to run that 3rd down play....other than out LBs?   Need a stop on this 4th down play...

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Our defense is tired as hell right now

How should they be? The 1st half didn't see them on the field an inordinate amount. 

Foot off gas. Let the opponent get momentum back and get the crowd back in it. This seems to be the M.O. of Gus. >:(

This is ridiculous. This Fitzgerald doesn't even look that fast. COME ON! ADJUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only complaint is that if we are gonna leave Sean in, then let's run the entire offense, it's not like he's super experienced and doesn't need the work. If all we are do is run time and handoff, then put Franklin in and get some reps, maybe bust one open. 

if you missed the first half and someone told you it was 35-0 at half, you'd think MSU was killing us after that 3rd. Is stattiger on? What the heck did we start doing in the 3rd that changed things in their favor?

Archived