**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can NOT go ALL conservative here, take the foot off the gas and let em back into the game...

Just now, JGLEATON said:

Can NOT go ALL conservative here, take the foot off the gas and let em back into the game...

Let them in the game?  .....I guess it's possible but have you been watching their offense?    pretty sad IMO.  AU D is not likely to take its' foot off the gas.

Just now, JGLEATON said:

I think the only way they get back into the game is if they somehow magically start dominating our D line and the DBs and LBs go comatose, Chizik-style. I don't think that will happen.

Just now, AU64 said:

Let them in the game?  .....I guess it's possible but have you been watching their offense?    pretty sad IMO.  AU D is not likely to take its' foot off the gas.

Im sure thats what lsu said too

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Man this team is bad...

Maybe we're pretty good. A&M and Clemson are our loses, but they're 5-0 and 6-0. Crushed the sun belt teams like we should have. LSU, we won close, but they have top talent even if they're coach was meh.

1 minute ago, hutchids said:

Maybe we're pretty good. A&M and Clemson are our loses, but they're 5-0 and 6-0. Crushed the sun belt teams like we should have. LSU, we won close, but they have top talent even if they're coach was meh.

We are pretty good but  they are still pretty bad

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Great spot, lol this crew

doing what they can to keep the game interesting....

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I meant let off and put our O on cruise control... and give them too many chances for their O = extra chances against our D, I WANTED shut out but because WE didn't keep the ball they just scored... WE need to keep controlling the ball, THEY will be slinging it.

Archived