**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game feels a bit like the 04' Tenn game. On the road. Tail kicking by the Good Guys!

I'm just resigned to the fact that Auburn will get no targeting calls this season....lol

I would like to see JF3 in the 2nd half. But let him play, let him throw, don´t let off the gas until this one is safely in that bag.:hellyeah:

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I think they are reviewing the block the MSU player put on one of our linebackers right at the sideline.  It was a blindsided  high block

It was close. Had the hit been a tiny bit more aggressive, it's targeting. 

What a great first half on both sides of the ball for Auburn.   35-0 at the half is a dominating performance.  Great job Auburn.

Just now, WEagle24 said:

That wasn't targeting. Not every hard hit on an auburn player is targeting.

It was a hard hit to the helmet 

Just now, bigbird said:

Holsey is great

So happy for him. Has overcome a lot. Carlton is very good and has a chance to be great but Josh has been our best DB so far this season IMO. 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

WOAH, baby steps 

Really???  Our defense was weak while he was at MSU.  That's no big leap of logic dude.I didn't say it would've been a complete blowout. But I do think he wouldn't have had success against this defense. 

Just don't let up Gus. Keep scoring til the scoreboard runs out of lights. We need this STATEment game! 

See what I did there?????

Archived