**Mississippi State vs. Auburn - Game Thread**

WarTiger

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bryanlooney said:

I'm forced to be away from civilization (TVs) today and haven't been following along with you guys on the site until now. Did something happen to Kerryon?

WDE... Sounds like our boys are playing great early!

KJ left the game with an ankle problem.

I'm camping and get get satellite reception. Don't think the Park Rangers wouLDelgado@macleanpower.com appreciate me chopping down the trees.

Hope they keep kicking arse.

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

As per usual, announcers disrespect us. Just said we are winning because of MSU mistakes. So far this a curb stomping. Unreal. 

I'm watching and didn't hear that?

Just now, FoundationEagle said:

As per usual, announcers disrespect us. Just said we are winning because of MSU mistakes. So far this a curb stomping. Unreal. 

I was just thinking the same thing. Could it be that we are forcing mistakes? Nah! Couldn't be.

1 minute ago, GoAU said:

I'm camping and get get satellite reception. Don't think the Park Rangers wouLDelgado@macleanpower.com appreciate me chopping down the trees.

Hope they keep kicking arse.

It's the George Costanza offense today. Whatever we would normally do, we just do the opposite. The results are great. 

1 minute ago, Grinder said:

It's the George Costanza offense today. Whatever we would normally do, we just do the opposite. The results are great. 

That's pretty funny right there...:laugh:

K Davis over the middle....a great looking play...

Kyle Davis over the middle and we are back inside the 20 AGAIN.    Offense is really looking good today.

Archived