Rape Allegations Refiled Against Trump

AUUSN

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

No it isn't, JACKASS. If you knew the movie and knew the FACTS of Benghazi, you'd see the point being made. This is EXACTLY what happened to OUR BOYS in Benghazi, because Obama and Hillary didn't want the political mess that would come from what actually happened.

That is why they claimed - what ?  

IT WAS ABOUT A VIDEO !! 

******* moron

It's suppose it's really hard not to be gullible when you are fed what you want to believe.  :no:

(Not that it's an excuse. It's still bull****.)

P.S.: The topic is about the Donald's rape charges, not Benghazi and certainly not a Hollywood portrayal of Benghazi.  :-\

I predict that Trump will admit during the debate that as a celebrity he also cops a feel of guys' penises. Then the liberals will HAVE to vote for him.

Well, it looks like the election "rigging" has already started:      ;D

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Saturday told party officials to redirect funds away from nominee Donald Trump to down-ballot candidates, according to an official informed of the decision. In practical terms, the party will be working to mobilize voters who support GOP House and Senate candidates regardless of their position on the presidential race.

(From WSJ)

1 hour ago, Grumps said:

I predict that Trump will admit during the debate that as a celebrity he also cops a feel of guys' penises. Then the liberals will HAVE to vote for him.

Haha. A for effort. You suck though.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Well, it looks like the election "rigging" has already started:      ;D

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on Saturday told party officials to redirect funds away from nominee Donald Trump to down-ballot candidates, according to an official informed of the decision. In practical terms, the party will be working to mobilize voters who support GOP House and Senate candidates regardless of their position on the presidential race.

(From WSJ)

LOL. Priebus looks like an absolute jackass and hypocrite now after his threats a few weeks back.

12 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Thanks, Jeff! Does Monica?

Really? Are we stooping this low around here? I find your comment highly inappropriate for this forum. 

4 minutes ago, channonc said:

Really? Are we stooping this low around here? I find your comment highly inappropriate for this forum. 

They wish to be like their orange faced leader...

19 minutes ago, channonc said:

I agree. Deleted. I should not make reference to things that ACTUALLY happened in the oval office on the political forum. It is telling that MY post is the only one that is deemed to be inappropriate. Have you read the entire thread? Either way, I apologize for offending you.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

It's suppose it's really hard not to be gullible when you are fed what you want to believe.  :no:

(Not that it's an excuse. It's still bull****.)

Now there's a stupid 

Fed what I want to believe ? Oh, so there weren't 4 dead Americans on account of Obama / Hillary's failure to act ? 

I laugh at you. 

Because there were. And would have been more, had some brave souls not fought back. 

24 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Now there's a stupid 

Fed what I want to believe ? Oh, so there weren't 4 dead Americans on account of Obama / Hillary's failure to act ? 

I laugh at you. 

Because there were. And would have been more, had some brave souls not fought back. 

Which one of the 17 investigations concluded that?  I forget.

8 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Now there's a stupid 

I laugh at you. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-dangerous-delusion-that-the-americans-in-benghazi-could-have-been-saved/2016/06/29/056e93ca-3e2b-11e6-84e8-1580c7db5275_story.html?utm_term=.cb0a24a66dca

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Sorry,but that reads as little more than Baghdad Bob propaganda.  No one even knows where Obama was that day, only he wasn't in the situation room, and that's all the WH will admit to . The official sounding B.S. that's being peddled is nothing but to serve a purpose. Keep the illusion that the admin is in full control, knows what's best for us, and has a firm, steady hand on all situations.  Complete illusion.  

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Raptor's delusional beliefs are impervious to any facts you may present.  That's clear.

Facts are "stupid" and for "morons".  <_<

Donald Trump has always seen women as objects and will always see them as objects. The ones he deems attractive he hits on, and the ones he sees as obstacles he denounces, especially when blood is coming out of their wherever.

Voters who have always had trouble with Bill Clinton’s affairs, who harken back to the time of impeachment—all while Hillary Clinton stood by his side—please understand what you’re voting for if you vote Donald Trump.

All other voters, remember that no matter what empty statement Trump gives about respecting and loving women, his verifiable, lifelong actions scream otherwise. He’s not anyone’s candidate.

http://time.com/4523653/donald-trump-leaked-audio-women/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

Sorry,but that reads as little more than Baghdad Bob propaganda.  No one even knows where Obama was that day, only he wasn't in the situation room, and that's all the WH will admit to . The official sounding B.S. that's being peddled is nothing but to serve a purpose. Keep the illusion that the admin is in full control, knows what's best for us, and has a firm, steady hand on all situations.  Complete illusion.  

Image result for foil hat images

:ucrazy:

23 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Raptor's delusional beliefs are impervious to any facts you may present.  That's clear.

Facts are "stupid" and for "morons".  <_<

Those aren't facts, they're opinions. Based on false premises.  The window to try and save those in Benghazi wasn't 2 hours, it was more like 11 hours. But Hillary is a freaking HERO for lying to congress for that long ? 

@quietfan - start another thread about Benghazi, for all I care. The facts are still the same.  4 dead Americans, including our Libyan ambassador, and this admin LIED about it for 2 weeks, no one's been caught or tried, and we've seen not 1 person held accountable. The investigations have been stonewalled by this admin, so it's no wonder it's cost us so much tax payer money. There's been a complete refusal to cooperate. 

Welcome to the Banana Republic of the USA

None of you seem to understand rape.  Real rape is what the Central Park 5 were "guilty" of.  What Donald and Bill have done, while being technically/legally illegal, are practically sanctioned.  

Archived