Rape Allegations Refiled Against Trump

AUUSN

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump is ratings gold. Been the most entertaining election in years! News stations are going to be bored out of their mind after trump loses to hilary. what will they talk about for the rest of the year? haha

23 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

How so? 

<_<

Hillary " Vast, Right-wing conspiracy " ? 

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

<_<

Hillary " Vast, Right-wing conspiracy " ? 

The same people that still support Trump were pissed at a Bill for his affair which is hypocritical.

39 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Vast, Left wing conspiracy...

Kissing and groping women without their consent is sexual assault. Defend it. It only furthers your reputation here.

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The same people that still support Trump were pissed at a Bill for his affair which is hypocritical.

And the same people who defended Bill for his KNOWN transgressions have nothing to say about Trump NOW ! 

See how that works ? 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

And the same people who defended Bill for his KNOWN transgressions have nothing to say about Trump NOW ! 

See how that works ? 

And I didnt vote for him for the same reasons and I wont vote for Trump now.

See how THAT works?

See how that works ? 

Making comments suggestive of freely sexually  assaulting women just because he is a star is a little bit different don't you think?

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Making comments suggestive of freely sexually  assaulting women just because he is a star is a little bit different don't you think?

I'd rather both not happen, but if given a choice, I'd rather a guy SAY crude things than DO crude things, but that's just me. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

I'd rather both not happen, but if given a choice, I'd rather a guy SAY crude things than DO crude things, but that's just me. 

I guess you failed to read the OP. Typical.

Bill Clinton = Trump. Period. You can twist yourself in knots justifying your support for Trump. Good luck with that, my conscience is clear. F Trump.

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Well hell, read up, Trump is already facing rape allegations. Action cannot get much more violent than that to a woman. Even the crap that he SAID, was boastful of the things he DID. 

If Juanita Broaddick refiles her rape case against Bill Clinton, then yeah, both are the same. But does anyone really think that this refiling by the alleged victim wasn't done so for political reasons ? 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Well hell, read up, Trump is already facing rape allegations. Action cannot get much more violent than that to a woman. Even the crap that he SAID, was boastful of the things he DID. 

NO! He just says crude things...

trumpivanka.gif

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I'm sure that he did not have sexual relations... with that woman... 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

If Juanita Broaddick refiles her rape case against Bill Clinton, then yeah, both are the same. But does anyone really think that this refiling by the alleged victim wasn't done so for political reasons ? 

Wow, just wow...

I'm sure that he did not have sexual relations... with that woman... 

Deflecting again I see

6 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Wow, just wow...

Wow indeed. We're talking about THIS Jeffery Epstein, right ? 

EXCLUSIVE: The cozy relationship between billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton, who flew in the pedophile's private jet and once praised his 'insights and generosity,' detailed in new book by James Patterson 

Bill Clinton's relationship with a billionaire pedophile will be thrust into the spotlight once again in a major book by a bestselling author released just weeks before the presidential election.

The former president will face renewed questions over his ties to Jeffrey Epstein, a registered sex offender who was jailed for 13 months in 2008 for soliciting girls for underage prostitution.

The book, to be published on Monday, the day after Hillary Clinton will face off with Donald Trump in the second presidential debate, will address how Epstein flew Clinton around the world on his private jet to speak about his charitable work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825882/The-cozy-relationship-billionaire-Jeffrey-Epstein-Bill-Clinton-flew-pedophile-s-private-jet-praised-insights-generosity-detailed-new-book-James-Patterson.html#ixzz4MUyCI8zL 

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Wow indeed. We're talking about THIS Jeffery Epstein, right ? 

EXCLUSIVE: The cozy relationship between billionaire Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton, who flew in the pedophile's private jet and once praised his 'insights and generosity,' detailed in new book by James Patterson 

Bill Clinton's relationship with a billionaire pedophile will be thrust into the spotlight once again in a major book by a bestselling author released just weeks before the presidential election.

The former president will face renewed questions over his ties to Jeffrey Epstein, a registered sex offender who was jailed for 13 months in 2008 for soliciting girls for underage prostitution.

The book, to be published on Monday, the day after Hillary Clinton will face off with Donald Trump in the second presidential debate, will address how Epstein flew Clinton around the world on his private jet to speak about his charitable work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3825882/The-cozy-relationship-billionaire-Jeffrey-Epstein-Bill-Clinton-flew-pedophile-s-private-jet-praised-insights-generosity-detailed-new-book-James-Patterson.html#ixzz4MUyCI8zL 

Are you daft? Did I just not write Bill Clinton = Donald Trump? Keep twisting.

The same Jeffrey Epstein that is accused of tag teaming a 13 year old girl with Donald Trump? Why would you use that ammo knowing it would boomerang right back into your face? At some point you're going to have to face the music and realize that Bill isn't running for president.

Archived