Rape Allegations Refiled Against Trump

AUUSN

1 minute ago, NC1406 said:

You seriously think Trump will drop out?  Also I have always considered actions stronger than words. Bill still got elected. His actions didn't warrant that. 

Bill had an affair. This is sexual assault. In his own words. It would be a big difference if all there were was innuendo and allegation as was the case for Bill. This is different. His campaign cannot recover from this. I truly hope he doesn't drop out. It will cost the Senate and possibly the house when a large percentage of Republicans chose to stay home. Yes. I think he will drop out.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NC1406
17 minutes ago, shabby said:

Bill had an affair. This is sexual assault. In his own words. It would be a big difference if all there were was innuendo and allegation as was the case for Bill. This is different. His campaign cannot recover from this. I truly hope he doesn't drop out. It will cost the Senate and possibly the house when a large percentage of Republicans chose to stay home. Yes. I think he will drop out.

Interesting perspective. Agree to disagree. If I had a daughter I wouldn't leave her alone in the room with either. If forced to choose I would reluctantly pick trump. 

3 hours ago, Grumps said:

THIS is what I have been waiting for. I KNEW the Clintons would step up their game!

I agree.  I knew it was coming.  

Trump has been providing ammo faster than they can shoot it back.  The historical stuff is just a bonus.

The best is yet to come. ;D

Donald Trump, Groper in Chief

IN HIS DAUGHTER'S BEDROOM!!!!!

On Jan. 24, 1993, Harth and Houraney went to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida for a contract-signing celebration, bringing along some “calendar girls” at Trump’s request. He offered Harth a tour of the estate and then pulled her into the empty bedroom of his daughter Ivanka.

“I was admiring the decoration, and next thing I know he’s pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me,” Harth told me. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out.” Harth says she was desperately protesting, and finally managed to run out of the room and find the group again. She and Houraney left rather than stay the night, as they had intended.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?smid=tw-share&_r=1

2 hours ago, Grumps said:

Wow! You mean he wanted her to.... *GASP* put on a swimsuit!!!!! The horror! I suppose I missed some of your point.

Your right! 

We never wear swimsuits in our pool.  So that was a gentlemanly - if not prudish - thing for him to do.

(Course, I'd like to see those "swimsuits" before I pass final judgement. ;))

Sen. McCain:

“There are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments," the Arizona senator said in a statement. "No woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences."

To be clear, no one has the right do anything to another person — especially not grope someone else, which is a kind of sexual assault. Your body is yours alone and no one is allowed to do anything to it without your consent. The idea that you are entitled to another person in any way is the basis of rape culture, that allows rapists like Brock Turner to walk free after spending a short time in jail.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/donald-trump-brags-groping-kissing-women-taped-conversations-2005

58 minutes ago, shabby said:

No.  Way.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

Source tells me RNC officials are meeting in DC to discuss what options the party has going forward in case Trump isn't nominee.Oct 7, 2016, 8:23 PM

Rule 9 but it's too late. Early voting has already started. Suck it up GOP, you nominated him; I left. Deal with it.

Oh WOW!

Donald Trump Tried to Fire Nancy O’Dell After She Rejected His Sexual Advances

Video of the Republican talking about trying to have sex with a married female journalist adds new context to his reported effort to have her kicked off of his Miss USA pageant.

That was one hell of a nuclear strike. Two days, before the debate, day before he gets Ryan to kiss his Dumpf azz and the last thing on a Friday afternoon for media coverage.....

Curb stomping.....

Feel the need to quote Muschamp.

BOOM.........Dumpf obviously knows the rest of it......

Hot damn the long knives were brought out tonight. Erick Erickson is reporting there's an emergency meeting going on at Trump Tower involving his family trying to get him to withdraw. http://theresurgent.com/crisis-meeting-happening-at-trump-tower-right-now/

7 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Hot damn the long knives were brought out tonight. Erick Erickson is reporting there's an emergency meeting going on at Trump Tower involving his family trying to get him to withdraw. http://theresurgent.com/crisis-meeting-happening-at-trump-tower-right-now/

It'll never happen.  But if it does, he'll change his mind in a day or two.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It'll never happen.  But if it does, he'll change his mind in a day or two.

I know. My anticipation for the next debate is palpable. 

“When people voted for Donald Trump, they knew he wasn’t an angel,” said Stewart, a 2017 contender for Virginia governor and chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors. “They are not concerned that, at times, Donald Trump acts like a frat boy. Sometimes he does, but that’s okay.”

No, you deplorable f***nugget. It's not OK. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/07/republicans-rush-to-condemn-trump-and-distance-themselves-after-lewd-video-of-trump-emerges/?tid=pm_pop_b

Archived