Rape Allegations Refiled Against Trump

AUUSN

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heller said Trump grabbed her and tried to kiss her when she was at a Mother's Day brunch at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla.

“He took my hand, and grabbed me, and went for the lips,” she said.

Heller said she responded by leaning backwards to avoid Trump and nearly lost her balance.

“And he said, ‘Oh, come on.’ He was strong. And he grabbed me and went for my mouth and went for my lips,” she said.  

She said she turned her head and Trump kissed her on the side of her mouth.

“He kept me there for a little too long,” Heller said. “And then he just walked away.”

Heller said she was "angry and shaken" by what had happened.

"He couldn’t believe a woman would pass up the opportunity," she told The Guardian.

5 hours ago, Auburn4life said:

http://dennismichaellynch.com/trump-publishes-statement-cousin-accuser/

“I am completely shocked and bewildered by my cousin, Summer Zervos, and her press conference today. Ever since she was on The Apprentice she has had nothing but glowing things to say about Mr. Trump. For almost a decade, my cousin would talk about how much she looked up to Mr. Trump and viewed him as an inspiration – a success story she wanted to copy. Summer would also talk about how kind and caring Mr. Trump was on the show, and how he would even visit children in hospitals without telling the press. She has praised the good things he’s done for her life, and in fact she converted her friends and our family to become Trump supporters even though we’ve never been active in politics before."

John Barry, who released a statement rebutting her story via the Trump campaign Friday, is a “huge Trump supporter” and was recently fired from Zervos’s family restaurant, said the statement by attorney Gloria Allred, according to the Huffington Post.

6 hours ago, AUUSN said:

John Barry, who released a statement rebutting her story via the Trump campaign Friday, is a “huge Trump supporter” and was recently fired from Zervos’s family restaurant, said the statement by attorney Gloria Allred, according to the Huffington Post.

Translation: Line em up and **** em all Bill. Me and the beast got your back. We'll call em all whores and blindly support the democratic candidate regardless of transgressions. 

I'm a real man, believe me. I gradgiated 6th grade. And Gloria Allred is a good democrat. Billy f##ked her too. She my people. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

I suspect she values her life more than a lawsuit.

Trump rape accuser cancels press conference after death threats

Jane Doe accused Donald Trump of raping her at several parties when she was 13 years old.

Archived