new john franklin article

aubiefifty

All of this back and forth debating all of the "what ifs" is really a waste of time. If we should have, we would have. From this point forward, lets all agree that we are 3-2 and have 7 games left to play. We have some talent at the QB position and can win a lot of our remaining games with SW & JFIII.  The future looks bright and will get better with either QB.  My 2.2 cents worth.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

I could also say in 3 possessions against A&M with JF3 we got inside the redzone 2 times with one td and another that would have been a guarenteed field goal.

I'm just pointing it out. There's holes everywhere. I haven't seen  JF3 enough to believe to know. Just want tamper the enthusiasm after last week, I know you are big fan though. I hope he gets the opportunity, but for a guy that's completing  at percentage that SW is, it's hard to take him out. Auburn needs TDs so I'm hoping that Rhett helps with that.

13 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

I'm just pointing it out. There's holes everywhere. I haven't seen  JF3 enough to believe to know. Just want tamper the enthusiasm after last week, I know you are big fan though. I hope he gets the opportunity, but for a guy that's completing  at percentage that SW is, it's hard to take him out. Auburn needs TDs so I'm hoping that Rhett helps with that.

I think SW has been solid just want to see us get the ball in the endzone more with him at qb. He will have his chance to get the ball rolling Saturday. I am telling you if we get our offense going watch out we can still win the SEC. Imo the coaches have a feel alot better for what we can do offensively and we are about to start rolling. Like I said we have to get JF3 involved in the game plan though. He is the most explosive player with the ball in his hands in the SEC imo. 

11 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

I think SW has been solid just want to see us get the ball in the endzone more with him at qb. He will have his chance to get the ball rolling Saturday. I am telling you if we get our offense going watch out we can still win the SEC. Imo the coaches have a feel alot better for what we can do offensively and we are about to start rolling. Like I said we have to get JF3 involved in the game plan though. He is the most explosive player with the ball in his hands in the SEC imo. 

I love the positivity. I completely agree. 

It's crazy, we are five games in and its already been a roller coaster. 

Archived