does k briles come instead of art?

aubiefifty

i am down for herman tho i have not herad anything bad i wonder what the downside would be or if there would even be a downside.

10 hours ago, metafour said:

Seriously? Kendal played under Art at Houston and has since spent his entire coaching career under Art at Baylor.  Who do you think the "guru" is?

While obviously Kendall learned from his father, Baylor's offense seems to be humming right along this year with Kendall as OC, and losing Stidham and a handful of other players on offense.  Art is indeed the guru, but the student was apparently listening pretty well.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i am down for herman tho i have not herad anything bad i wonder what the downside would be or if there would even be a downside.

Not gonna happen.  As much as I prefer he will go to a note dame, if Kelly goes NFL, or lsu over us.     

11 hours ago, AUBwins said:

So to get both,  you are thinking Kendall as HC and Art as OC? Either way,  fascinating. 

No. To get both would be Art as OC and KB following his dad and being a position coach. I was just assuming that part saying it might happen. I don't believe he is happy at Baylor after what all happened with his dad. That is just an assumption on my part though. I know he would take a step down leaving an oc gig but saying Art did accept I wouldn't expect him to stay more than one year tbh and that would put KB I'm position to take over after Art left. Like I said though there will be a Briles coaching at AUBURN next season. Everything about KB following his dad and taking a step down from OC to position coach is just an assumption. If I had to say right now which scenario is most likely it would be KB being our OC next season because I think Art will end up getting a hc job somewhere.

Archived