13.795 million decision...potential buyout.

aubiefifty

1 minute ago, imaolgatiger said:

There is no denying the titles.  My comments were in regards to him being a complete coach. I think Tubbs has a winning record or at least tied with him. But you can't deny his preferential treatment that others don't get.  That helps!  

If there is a more "complete coach" out there, throw the name out.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, DAG said:

News flash, every team in every sport, who is dominant will get preferential treatment. USC got a crapload of preferential treatment when they went on their dominant run. 

And they finally got caught and stripped of their title. As Spurrier said, let him go to a school that has never won and do what he is doing at bammer and we will know that he really is that good. Hell Mike Shula went 10-2 at bammer.  He is part of a machine and they will be successful when shorty is gone. I think they learned from the Albert Means situation and they have it down to a science now.  I mean who else can get away with an 8th teacher buying a former student a sports car and have a feel good story written about it or numerous photos of illegal recruiting bumps(1 actually had a newspaper article about it) and nothing happen. 

I'm done talking about him. If y'all think he is great without extra benefits(there is no way to ever know), then more power to you.  I'm more interested in my Auburn Tigers and turning this season around.

7 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

And they finally got caught and stripped of their title. As Spurrier said, let him go to a school that has never won and do what he is doing at bammer and we will know that he really is that good. Hell Mike Shula went 10-2 at bammer.  He is part of a machine and they will be successful when shorty is gone. I think they learned from the Albert Means situation and they have it down to a science now.  I mean who else can get away with an 8th teacher buying a former student a sports car and have a feel good story written about it or numerous photos of illegal recruiting bumps(1 actually had a newspaper article about it) and nothing happen. 

I'm done talking about him. If y'all think he is great without extra benefits(there is no way to ever know), then more power to you.  I'm more interested in my Auburn Tigers and turning this season around.

There is so much I can say in response to this, but it isn't even worth it. 

I have never seen an organization that so richly rewards failure and underachievement better than the Auburn Athletic Dept and Jay Jacobs.

Just hand the keys to Steele.  He keeps his D staff.  Sack Gus and RL and let Steele figure it out from there.  Buyouts to Gus and RL only.for the moment.

15 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

Just hand the keys to Steele.  He keeps his D staff.  Sack Gus and RL and let Steele figure it out from there.  Buyouts to Gus and RL only.for the moment.

Kevin Steele has a head coach record of 9-36...

Archived