i got a brilliant idea lol

aubiefifty

now that we have had a while to vent and maybe calm down a tad i have a suggestion. next time some of us want to vent on coaching why not take the time to email coaches and powers that be and tell THEM exactly how some of us feel? i would post the email addys but i just spent twenty mins trying to get email addresses to no avail.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

now that we have had a while to vent and maybe calm down a tad i have a suggestion. next time some of us want to vent on coaching why not take the time to email coaches and powers that be and tell THEM exactly how some of us feel? i would post the email addys but i just spent twenty mins trying to get email addresses to no avail.

Tickets aren't selling out - and you could find folks with fists full of tickets for sell for pennies on the dollar outside JHS right before kickoff for the SEC season opener in a night game in JHS.  The stadium started emptying early, and fans were booing constantly in the Clemson game.......There is NO way that the coaches and the powers that be don't know that the fans are disgruntled and feel that they deserve a better product than what we've witnessed in the last 2 (TWO) freaking years.

51 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

For the record... the email addresses are easy to find.
http://www.auburntigers.com/ot/staff-directory.html
Just click the little envelopes....

Of course... emails are VERY easy to delete, and they probably have some poor student worker processing all of them before the go to anyone of value. I would bet that every single one of them has a separate email address for important business.

Archived