Friendly fire: Russian fury as US air strike ‘kills 62 Syrian troops’ fighting ISIS

AURaptor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

Starts thread with: "Oops... sowwies."

Quoting Russian General.

No link.

Yeah, it is 'Crassic'.

Whooo- no link . Got me there. Obviously it was a posted piece. Bugs you still though. Oh well 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Whooo- no link . Got me there. Obviously it was a posted piece. Bugs you still though. Oh well 

Doesn't bother me. I'm just calling out Russian boot licker.

13 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

For stating facts, you name call. 

I posted the CENTCOM release. Facts.

You posted: "Russia’s Major-General Igor Konashenkov, said: “If the airstrike was caused by the wrong coordinates of targets than it’s a direct consequence of the stubborn unwillingness of the American side to coordinate with Russia in its actions against terrorist groups in Syria." Propaganda.

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

"Facts"?  :-\

Yeah, direct from Vladimir's press office.   :laugh:

Right. Those Syrian troops bombed themselves. Got it.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

What the hell is that supposed to mean?  Posted by whom?

Link provided. And by ' posted piece' , I mean it was a report posted on the internet. Not by ME, genius, but by a news site and a author of the story , on staff. 

Do try and keep up. 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Link provided. And by ' posted piece' , I mean it was a report posted on the internet. Not by ME, genius, but by a news site and a author of the story , on staff. 

Do try and keep up. 

absurdly idiotic, disingenuous, deceptive

If you can not cite your source, simply say so.  Please, do try to keep up.  Stop being a liar.  Thank you.

Just now, icanthearyou said:

absurdly idiotic, disingenuous, deceptive

If you can not cite your source, simply say so.  Please, do try to keep up.  Stop being a liar.  Thank you.

Link provided, means exactly that. You're slow. I understand. But do try and keep up too. 

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Link provided, means exactly that. You're slow. I understand. But do try and keep up too. 

Well, well, thank you for finally posting a link.  Was that so difficult.

You are a liar.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Well, well, thank you for finally posting a link.  Was that so difficult.

You are a liar.

Just proved you to be an idiot.  You're welcome. :laugh: 

BTW - if you can't post exactly where I lied, or what I lied about, then retract your accusation.  If you don't, then you're a liar and a coward. 

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Just proved you to be an idiot.  You're welcome. :laugh: 

BTW - if you can't post exactly where I lied, or what I lied about, then retract your accusation.  If you don't, then you're a liar and a coward. 

No, you had to edit your post (by the way, great source, Bibey?).  You are a liar and, a very poor one.

11 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

No, you had to edit your post (by the way, great source, Bibey?).  You are a liar and, a very poor one.

Where did I lie ? Coward.

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Your lies are continuously pointed out.  Do try to keep up, liar.

Never does not mean continuously. 

Coward. 

Posting the link only confirms my belief that raptor is a Russian boot licker. He 'conveniently' left out this part of the linked story propaganda:

The US Central Command has issued a statement, saying that it had no intention of targeting Syrian government forces near Dier ez-Zor.

“Syria is a complex situation with various military forces and militias in close proximity, but [the] coalition would not intentionally strike a known Syrian military unit,” the statement read.

CENTCOM promised that the strike and circumstances surrounding it will be reviewed “to see if any lesson can be learned.”

Now why is that?

4 hours ago, AURaptor said:

You know, if you really cared about what people think about you, you would post more honestly.

But hey, at least you're getting the attention you so desperately need. 

Just now, homersapien said:

You know, if you really cared about what people think about you, you would post more honestly.

But hey, at least you're getting the attention you so desperately need. 

No where did I post anything DISHONESTLY. 

3 hours ago, AUUSN said:

Posting the link only confirms my belief that raptor is a Russian boot licker. He 'conveniently' left out this part of the linked story propaganda:

The US Central Command has issued a statement, saying that it had no intention of targeting Syrian government forces near Dier ez-Zor.

“Syria is a complex situation with various military forces and militias in close proximity, but [the] coalition would not intentionally strike a known Syrian military unit,” the statement read.

CENTCOM promised that the strike and circumstances surrounding it will be reviewed “to see if any lesson can be learned.”

Now why is that?

Your belief is worth jack s***. It's not propaganda that US ordinance killed over 60 Syrian soldiers, is it ? 

No. It isn't. 

I guess the lesson to be learned is not to kill soldiers w/ friendly fire. Kinda important. 

4 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Do try and keep up. 

"Keep up"???

You provide the source long after I ask about your "it was posted" comment, and then tell ME to "keep up"?

What weaseling!  :roflol:   That qualifies as a lie right there.

Archived