Ricky Seals-Jones hit on Dinson and behavior after- Discuss

McLoofus

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Not only are you incorrect, but you just showed your true colors as well. Thanks for showing your hand.

Clearly, I am ignorant. I hope our boys play good today and RSJ is a non-factor and/or he gets tattooed like any other offensive player we would face in this violent game.  

15 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

That's not what we're saying, that's what you're saying. It's a strawman, move on.

On 9/15/2016 at 3:27 PM, IronMan70 said:

The simple fact is whatever happens, happens. RSJ better keep his head on a swivel. 

^^^^^^^^^^ Why would this need to be stated? Any WR who plays the game of football should always have their head on a swivel. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I've noticed you make a lot of ignorant assumptions in your posts but that is in keeping with the reputation you are getting around here. The mndset and response of competitive football players when something like this happens hasn't changed in decades. Again, it doesn't matter what you think should happen or if you agree with it. 

20 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Not only are you incorrect, but you just showed your true colors as well. Thanks for showing your hand.

Actually I'm right on target but he could use your help. I've noticed you are buds. 

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Actually I'm right on target but he could use your help. I've noticed you are buds. 

Athletes want to play harder when they're pissed, sometimes they're more focused. Like MJ or Lebron. They never played dirty though. Being pissed doesn't excuse any dirty play and I don't think Gus will allow it. Getting revenge is selfish even if it's for Dinson. The whole defense will suffer because of it in the form of a free 15 yards for the offense and an extra 3 plays at minimum( unless turnover).

13 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

You hear that @aujeff11

The secret is out!

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, DAG said:

Clearly, I am ignorant.   

^^^^^^^^^^ Why would this need to be stated? Any WR who plays the game of football should always have their head on a swivel. 

Your statements are, yes. Maybe you are just trying to be dense and not  comprehend. Some people are like that.

Because it's a fact, as you just acknowledged. 

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Athletes want to play harder when they're pissed, sometimes they're more focused. Like MJ or Lebron. They never played dirty though. Being pissed doesn't excuse any dirty play and I don't think Gus will allow it. Getting revenge is selfish even if it's for Dinson. The whole defense will suffer because of it in the form of a free 15 yards for the offense and an extra 3 plays at minimum( unless turnover).

People won't be satisfied until a silly penalty happens. Then, they will go ghost or complain. We need to remain focused and we need everyone on defense playing smart ball.  I never saw MJ hack the pistons in response to their obvious dirty play, yet he played with a chip on his shoulder against them. Probably why he is one of the greatest. Not weak minded.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You are making false assumptions Jeff. Nobody in this thread is advocating dirty play. They (the players) won't need to.

On September 15, 2016 at 1:45 PM, cammycam2 said:

I hope he gets his bell rung a few times and honestly i dont see how it could go another way. I say keep it within the rules, but dont help him back up.  

What does getting his bell rung mean,@IronMan70? You can't ring his bell a couple times and keep it within the rules contrary to what the OP said. 

28 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What does getting his bell rung mean,@IronMan70? You can't ring his bell a couple times and keep it within the rules contrary to what the OP said. 

I'll give you just one example. A guy can "ring a bell" by choosing to make a very hard shoulder tackle to the stomach instead of going high or low. For this, it's actually even more effective especially after more than one. Buddy McClinton was an expert at this and had many a WR's head on a swivel. There are many other methods.

3 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I'll give you just one example. A guy can "ring a bell" by choosing to give a very hard shoulder tackle to the stomach instead of going high or low. It's even more effective. Buddy McClinton was an expert at this and had many a WR's head on a swivel. There are many other ways too.

Everybody has always meant the head when they say "ring his bell." Even when one says "his face rings a bell," the idiom is talking about a memory in your brain( head.)

Ive never heard a bell getting rung by taking a shot in the stomach. That called "getting your breath knocked out."... lol

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Everybody has always meant the head when they say "ring his bell." Even when one says "his face rings a bell," the idiom is talking about a memory in your brain( head.)

Ive never heard a bell getting rung by taking a shot in the stomach. That called "getting your breath knocked out."... lol

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/ring+(someone's)+bell

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ring_someone's_bell

That or a sexual overtone haha.

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

You never saw Buddy McClinton play did you, lol. When a WR staggered off the field after one of his shots to the gut, the WR got his bell rung, big time. Anyway, I can't speak for that poster but I doubt if he meant a head shot. As far as I'm concerned the head is totally off limits for anything.

1 hour ago, IronMan70 said:

Your statements are, yes. Maybe you are just trying to be dense and not  comprehend. Some people are like that.

Because it's a fact, as you just acknowledged. 

Yes he did. Lol

Archived