John Franklin III

ClaytonAU

My post of minus 3 yards was not directed towards JF3's ability. Someone asked a question so I answered. I don't think it shows us anything as far as his ability. That said, I in know way want to start disrupting the rhythm that the offense has, just to give practice snaps to someone.  The coaches see him at practice so they know what he is and is not capable of. SW is the guy so lets play him like we should a 1st string QB. WDE

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, ertrader said:

I don't know their actual ages but Franklin was HS class of 2013 while White was 2014.

Honestly, I wasn't even thinking about their actual ages when I wrote what I wrote. I was thinking older, in terms of being with the program, time in the playbook, with our coaches, etc. etc. In terms of experience with us, he's a freshman to me which is why I made the mistake I made. You are right though.

20 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

My post of minus 3 yards was not directed towards JF3's ability. Someone asked a question so I answered. I don't think it shows us anything as far as his ability. That said, I in know way want to start disrupting the rhythm that the offense has, just to give practice snaps to someone.  The coaches see him at practice so they know what he is and is not capable of. SW is the guy so lets play him like we should a 1st string QB. WDE

I haven't read through this thread but I would bet everything I have NOBODY asked you a question. They may asked a general question but I'm sure nobody thought I wonder what this guy thinks about this question

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

I haven't read through this thread but I would bet everything I have NOBODY asked you a question. They may asked a general question but I'm sure nobody thought I wonder what this guy thinks about this question

I can promise you no one including me gives a crap what you think about anything. It is for sure I have yet to see anything that even remotely looked like a intelligent comment come from you. Go get them fries ready . WDE

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I can promise you no one including me gives a crap what you think about anything. It is for sure I have yet to see anything that even remotely looked like a intelligent comment come from you. Go get them fries ready . WDE

Get fries ready? What are you talking about? Or I guess you're saying you're better than somebody that does that? What do you do? I'm a nuclear engineer myself but yeah there was a point in my life I did get fries ready....But after all that is said and done did the person who asked a question ask YOU for the answer.....That's a yes/no answer. But let me stop with you, I would be pretty and go quote some of your old posts where you said everybody was stupid and jj would be the qb or whatever but I don't feel like it...

15 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

If your a nuclear engineer then the program has surely downgraded since my days. WDE

You know what... I tried to give you a shot the last couple of days and be civil, but it's not worth it.  

Cole may be abrasive at times... he's certainly stubborn... but he actually knows sports and a good amount of time what he brings to the board is valuable information.  You, on the other hand, have been acting like a child since the season started, calling people names and attempting to insult anyone who disagrees with you or damages your fragile sensibilities. I honestly think I speak for everyone when I say that this board would be no worse off if you found somewhere else to post your whining drivel.  

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Get fries ready? What are you talking about? Or I guess you're saying you're better than somebody that does that? What do you do? I'm a nuclear engineer myself but yeah there was a point in my life I did get fries ready....But after all that is said and done did the person who asked a question ask YOU for the answer.....That's a yes/no answer. But let me stop with you, I would be pretty and go quote some of your old posts where you said everybody was stupid and jj would be the qb or whatever but I don't feel like it...

12 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

If your a nuclear engineer then the program has surely downgraded since my days. WDE

Okay, I don't really care about y'all's back and forth.  Enjoy.

However, I gotta ask one question...  Are you BOTH nuclear engineers????

What are the odds?!?!?

5 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Okay, I don't really care about y'all's back and forth.  Enjoy.

However, I gotta ask one question...  Are you BOTH nuclear engineers????

What are the odds?!?!?

You are rapidly becoming my favorite person on this board.  You need to change your name to King of Silver Linings.

7 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I gotta ask one question...  Are you BOTH nuclear engineers????

What are the odds?!?!?

Dang it! I can't resist....They're nuclear something alright.

I probably could've kept my thoughts to myself after I just saw this pissing contest in the thread I started. My bad y'all. 

5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I probably could've kept my thoughts to myself after I just saw this pissing contest in the thread I started. My bad y'all. 

No, it's important that we talk this out. Now I think John Franklin can piss real fast but I think Shaun White can piss more accurate I'm a hang up and listen y'all

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

No, it's important that we talk this out. Now I think John Franklin can piss real fast but I think Shaun White can piss more accurate I'm a hang up and listen y'all

And the word is Jeremy Johnson gets Stagefright.

d@mn... ima run outta likes again and it ain't even game day...

btw

It is completely NORMAL to get stage fright sometimes... completely normal...  and there really is nothing wrong with that  Not that I do, I'm just saying if I did, it would be normal.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Good Lord! @cole256 and @Eagle Eye 7 Quit the pissing match back and forth or continue it through PMs.

Now that's funny. This dude been at me for the past three days but when I say something back it's this. When am I allowed to defend myself and say things back like I see you do when someone says things to you. Or am I just allowed to sit and take it? 

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Now that's funny. This dude been at me for the past three days but when I say something back it's this. When am I allowed to defend myself and say things back like I see you do when someone says things to you. Or am I just allowed to sit and take it? 

:nopityA:

I allowed you both to say things. However, at what point do you just drop it. The answer is you don't. If not redirected the pissing back and forth pollutes 3 or 4 pages and turns off more than a few who would like to contribute.

Just now, bigbird said:

:nopityA:

Good stuff. But let a guy do it to you, you handle it differently but whatever I'll just point it out when you do it again and I'm sure you'll make something up

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Good stuff. But let a guy do it to you, you handle it differently but whatever I'll just point it out when you do it again and I'm sure you'll make something up

You're right. I say my peace...a few times. That said, after I realize it is a futile pissing match, guess what? I stop.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I can beat both of them at my age I got it covered

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

How did an olympic snow boarder get involved in this?

Archived