My Prediction

auburn4ever

2 hours ago, grandpajay said:

AU - Many.   - Ark. St.- Few

I hear my Dad in my head when I read this.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we get back to the HUNH and Gus let's the guys loose

would love to see us hang 60 on them 

get the confidence up and put a passing attack on film for the rest of teams on our schedule to have to prepare for, if for nothing else it will help with other teams not stacking the box on us 

I know if I was the coach and my job was on the line and I had the chance to get my teams confidence and give others teams something to think about, I would absolutely run up the score 

17 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Auburn - 10

Ark ST - 9

in a 5 OT thriller

I don't care if those numbers don't add up.

C'mon now....be honest....   Somebody's already tailgatin' aren't they???

9 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

C'mon now....be honest....   Somebody's already tailgatin' aren't they???

By the power of Grayskull I wish!

On 9/8/2016 at 2:33 PM, ellitor said:

AU wins 27-6. Under 55 is easy money.

Agreed. This is another pre-season game for Gus to experiment.

Those predicting we will blow ARK St.'s doors off are setting themselves up for belly-aching Round 2.

This is against Gus' last team, so he won't humiliate them even if possible. The 2013 SEC Champs only beat them 38-9.

BTW - Interesting note about that 2013 game...Marcus Davis caught his 1st TD in that game.

Y'all are probably right.  This will more than likely be a very boring game.  I don't expect Gus to work on getting a passing game established.  I think it will look a lot like San whoever State that was our second game last year.

Look for the team to focus on the run game. The details will be emphasized. I see a bunch of runs from some standard sets and a few play action passes. 75/25 run pass IMO.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Look for the team to focus on the run game. The details will be emphasized. I see a bunch of runs from some standard sets and a few play action passes. 75/25 run pass IMO.

This... and I would expect to see a few long passes, just to make upcoming defensive coordinators think about it.

21 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

What did I do???? I think I know but want to make sure before I open my big mouth.

Play the senility card.

4 hours ago, JJB74 said:

I hope we get back to the HUNH and Gus let's the guys loose

would love to see us hang 60 on them 

get the confidence up and put a passing attack on film for the rest of teams on our schedule to have to prepare for, if for nothing else it will help with other teams not stacking the box on us 

I know if I was the coach and my job was on the line and I had the chance to get my teams confidence and give others teams something to think about, I would absolutely run up the score 

Sadly, that oline ain't up to the task.

4 hours ago, JJB74 said:

Bowden ran up the score against cupcakes in Game 2 in 1995 & 1996.

Laid an egg both times against LSU. 6 points in 1995. 15 points in 1996.

Archived