LSU vs. Wisconsin Game Thread

WFE12

I'm surprised there was no retaliation after that cheap shot.  Well coached kids at Wisky.  LSU Has no offense and Wisky had a great blitz package all day.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harris is terrible, but the problem at LSU goes beyond him. QB play has derailed their program for years. Miles has to be responsible at the end of the day.

Just now, bigbird said:

I'm surprised there was no retaliation after that cheap shot.  Well coached kids at Wisky.  LSU Has no offense and Wisky had a great blitz package all day.

I mean they have an offense, it just, is called Leonard Fournette in the dot or the I. 

4 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I could be totally wrong, but I assume just a half as if it were targeting. @WarTiger could probably shed more light. 

Didn't see it.  What was he ejected for?

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Didn't see it.  What was he ejected for?

DB intercepted ball and fell down. Got up celebrating when 76 pummeled him.. Sure he will claim he didn't know he was down may not have. 

13 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

The college football gods certainly are angry at the SEC. TAMU and UTk are currently the few winners that we have currently. 

I was thinking the same. If not for a fumble and a pic six, LSU gets shut-out.

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

DB intercepted ball and fell down. Got up celebrating when 76 pummeled him.. Sure he will claim he didn't know he was down may not have. 

Just saw the replay, he may try to claim that, but it's 110% obvious that the Wisconsin player was celebrating, and that LSU guy just clotheslined him pretty much.

Classless. I'd like to see the school or conference suspend him longer than the minimum for that.

25 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Good thing Wisky got rid of their DC from last year 

22 minutes ago, alexava said:

I'll play devil's advocate and say that I can see why 76 hit him. It was a flurry of activity, and he was probably too caught up in the play. Didn't hear the whistle, didn't see that he was down when he intercepted. 

I think it appeared dirtier than it actually was.

However, he should've been ejected as it pertains to the rules. 

Archived