LSU vs. Wisconsin Game Thread

WFE12

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

So annoying watching games on ABC because not everything shows on the screen..more than half the scoreboard is cut off...

I have that problem too so aggravating. Do you by chance have Dish? I'm watching the ABC games online thru my Fire TV bc of it.

Big time stop there by Wisky.

1 minute ago, ValleyTiger said:

I have that problem too so aggravating. Do you by chance have Dish? I'm watching the ABC games online thru my Fire TV bc of it.

U-verse

10 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

It isnt DISH.  Mine works fine.

1 minute ago, boisnumber1 said:

It isnt DISH.  Mine works fine.

True, it's the local stations. I have the same problem with all my local stations bc none are HD.

Easy to see why Herman at Houston is such a hot property. It's a passing age and teams that can't throw the ball are looking more and more inept. Here's hoping we look at least decent throwing the ball tonight. Fournette is a stud and he can't even run the ball with no threat of a passing game.

Arkansas has beat LSU the last 2 years, and LSU still has not learned their lesson. You cannot arm tackle against teams that are built for power running.

Halftime stats are pathetic....LSU can't get the ball and can't do anything with it when they do.     Wisky has the momentum....Les's last year at BR?

LSU's DC came to them from Wisky when Steele left....looks like he did not share much with the LSU OC about how to attack the Badger defense.

17 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

No local stations are HD? Wow that does suck.

Unfortunately no, and yes it does suck.

12 minutes ago, AURex said:

Sounds like a TV configuration issue. Try changing your TV configuration, or switch to the

Nope, definitely the channel signal that's being broadcast. So the station is receiving the HD signal but broadcasting in 4:3.

Archived