Question about AUFAMILY Chat

aubiefifty

Do many folks join chat during the auburn games? I believe that would be fun if enough people were in there whooping and hollering for our beloved Tigers ...

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/chat/

57 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do many folks join chat during the auburn games? that i believe would be fun if enough people were in there whooping and hollering for our beloved tigers.

HAHA!!!  Actually, a few of us had this discussion a week or two ago.  

If you want whooping and hollering FOR our beloved Tigers, that would be the wrong place.

The during game chat is more for yelling and cursing and great gnashing of teeth AT our beloved Tigers.

Personally?  I'd recommend you save the forum for pre-game and post-game.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

sounds like the game threads to me lol

I have to avoid those things until a day or two after the games are over when people have cooled down.

I always check out the post-game forum on the ride home from the stadium. Unless I am disgusted with the game, then I would become even more disgusted. Last year really, really hurt. People got too ugly toward the kids, IMO. Hopefully, that won't happen this year.

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I always check out the post-game forum on the ride home from the stadium. Unless I am disgusted with the game, then I would become even more disgusted. Last year really, really hurt. People got too ugly toward the kids, IMO. Hopefully, that won't happen this year.

Want to bet??? j/k 3rd

I enjoy giving play by play updates on the forum during the games for those that aren't watching and some seem to really appreciate it. 

Archived