Stephen Roberts Arrested

Charleston Tiger

5 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

This like a broken record anb seeing as how we don't have any REC members who are going to get the charges magically dropped, I know I will get hammered for this but kick him off the team. Send a message, YOU SCREW UP YOU' ARE GONE.I know I will get raked over the coals but this how I feel.

i agree, and i am a 2nd amendment patriot....it doesn't matter if he had the right to have the gun or not....what matters is that he was stupid .....

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where does Stephen Roberts live? If he lives in the athletic dorm, he shouldn't be having a gun. Period. 

I just don't know what to think of it. I know we don't know a lot of the details, so I guess I will reserve judgement until we know more. It could have been that he was just a passenger in the car and his first thought was, "Oh, crap, coach is going to suspend me! I gotta get out of here!" Either way, not too smart.

2 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

You are TOTALLY correct. But you know what I was saying. 

In all honesty, I'd of probably said the same thing to someone. However saying that someone holding a gun in their pocket,  and someone holding a plant is equal dumbfounds me. How about this...

The gun can be used to kill someone, while that plant will never do the same.

Better?

not saying roberts had a gun in his pocket. I know he didn't. Just in case there is any confusion I simply said that for example

Good lord sometimes I am glad I left the South. The propaganda against that plant is beyond me. I don't partake but its apples and oranges...

This happened in Ohio. Maybe we are glad that you left the south.

MANSFIELD - A Mansfield man was sentenced Monday to 12 years in prison for an April 2015 incident where he caused serious harm to a man by hitting him over the head with a planted pot and then took a piece of the pot and slashed the victim's wrist.

Jerry Holsinger, 41, was found guilty by a jury Thursday of aggravated burglary, burglary, trespass into a habitation, two counts of felonious assault and violating a protection.

During Monday's sentencing in Richland County Common Pleas Court, Assistant Prosecutor Jodie Schumacher said Holsinger demonstrated a "complete lack of remorse."

All charges are felonies.

Schumacher said that on April 10, 2015, Holsinger broke into the residence of his former girlfriend who was at home with a guest.

He assaulted the guest by hitting him in the head with a large potted plant and then took a piece of the pot and slashed the victim's wrist, Schumacher said.

5 minutes ago, imaolgatiger said:

This happened in Ohio. Maybe we are glad that you left the south.

MANSFIELD - A Mansfield man was sentenced Monday to 12 years in prison for an April 2015 incident where he caused serious harm to a man by hitting him over the head with a planted pot and then took a piece of the pot and slashed the victim's wrist.

Jerry Holsinger, 41, was found guilty by a jury Thursday of aggravated burglary, burglary, trespass into a habitation, two counts of felonious assault and violating a protection.

During Monday's sentencing in Richland County Common Pleas Court, Assistant Prosecutor Jodie Schumacher said Holsinger demonstrated a "complete lack of remorse."

All charges are felonies.

Schumacher said that on April 10, 2015, Holsinger broke into the residence of his former girlfriend who was at home with a guest.

He assaulted the guest by hitting him in the head with a large potted plant and then took a piece of the pot and slashed the victim's wrist, Schumacher said.

I think you are confused. Maybe you should read this article a little better. You sure you aren't puffing the ganja? What in the world was the point you were trying to make?

Reading comprehension just isn't somes strong suit.

College football is rapidly losing its fun factor. We now have to witness rampant cheating, arrests, injuries, and inept coaching.

Before they even play the game.

6 hours ago, CCslim said:

You haven't been watching the news on police killings of African Americans? my view on police will never match yours

You are kidding, right?

Lets don't go there in this thread. If you want to talk about police killings take it to potitical forum. I will lock this thread asap if I see another one posted

5 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

So you are with me that there doesn't need to be some severe punishment like multiple game suspension. Saban has given CGM an out here and he needs to take it. SR is a valuable player for us who was expected to be a very good player for us this year. SR will breakout this year. A multiple game suspension would throw a wrench in that though. Also no I am not saying because he is a good player and probable starter go easy on him, I don't think his offense warrants anything more than a 1st half against Clemson suspension at most. I personally would handle the while thing internally without suspending him from any games.

Yes exactly 

4 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Bench him for not being AUBURNFAST!!!

This is what really puzzles me....how in the world does an Auburn police officer catch an SEC safety who is fleeing? ?

12 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

The stupidity of college kids never ceases to amaze me.

Beat me to it.

45 minutes ago, Auskip said:

This is what really puzzles me....how in the world does an Auburn police officer catch an SEC safety who is fleeing? ?

I'm crying laughing

12 hours ago, AUEngineer2016 said:

I expect the charges to be dropped. After all, he did spend his adolescence and teenage years working and sweating while we were all in the air conditioning.

Hahahahahahshshshshahshshshshshshsh.  Awesome post .. Roberts ur a moron. What do you need a gun for ?? Stop being dumb. Ur not cool, tough, or hard. This opens doors for a destructive life. Your teammates need to hold you accountable.  

This like a broken record anb seeing as how we don't have any REC members who are going to get the charges magically dropped, I know I will get hammered for this but kick him off the team. Send a message, YOU SCREW UP YOU' ARE GONE.I know I will get raked over the coals but this how I feel.

Had he taken ten minutes time and spent ten dollars he could have had a Pistol Permit and there wouldn't be a problem. Alabama is a "shall issue" state. Unless the county sheriff has documentary evidence of why a person shouldn't have a permit to carry, said sheriff must issue the permit. Available beginning at age 18. If anybody is going to be around guns or thinks they might happen to be around a gun it's crazy not to get your permit.

These threads always get me because you have two types of people, the conservative Auburn fans and the liberal more laid back Auburn fans going at it.

11 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm crying laughing

Obviously all of our plyometric, speed training and sand running is not working.  I guess Viper was right.  (Sarcasm).

44 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

These threads always get me because you have two types of people, the conservative Auburn fans and the liberal more laid back Auburn fans going at it.

Well at least one poster gets it.

:big:

17 hours ago, doc4aday said:

The plant should be used for those with chronic high level pain that opiates will not work with providing relief. Medical use should be nation-wide without the DEA getting in the way of those who find relief from this plant/drug/etc. Just my 2 cents worth. I do not use the stuff, but know some folks who have stage 3 or 4 cancer and find relief from the plant.

Other folks use it to find relief from their wife.     ;D

56 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I can't believe there are liberals who attended Auburn University.   :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Liberals are far from "laid back". They're too busy being offended by just about everything - our flag, the Constitution, the second amendment, people that don't want their religion walked all over, the womens restroom actually being for women, etc

5 minutes ago, GoAU said:

Liberals are far from "laid back". They're too busy being offended by just about everything - our flag, the Constitution, the second amendment, people that don't want their religion walked all over, the womens restroom actually being for women, etc

Think you're proving his point unintentionally 

Archived