HUFFPO says "Shut it down"

TheBlueVue

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

LOL indeed. :-\

But let's not get too far away from the specific issue in contention.  Since you feel like joining in, perhaps you can help.  So, since Raptor seems at a loss, let me ask you:

Can you explain how one favoring shutting down the foundation necessarily means they think a crime has been committed.   How does that work, logically speaking?

Not wasting breath on you homie. My comments were on a tangent. You are hopelessly liberal. 

6 minutes ago, WDavE said:

The Uranium One deal would be enough alone to take down most politicians.

Bill and Hillary Clinton had helped a Canadian financier named Frank Giustra and a small Canadian company obtain a lucrative uranium mining concession from the dictator in Kazakhstan;

–The same Canadian company, renamed Uranium One, bought uranium concessions in the United States;

–The Russian government came calling and sought to buy that Canadian company for a price that would mean big profits for the Canadian investors;

–For the Russians to buy that Canadian company, it would require the approval of the Obama administration, including Hillary’s State Department, because uranium is a strategically important commodity;

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval;

–Some of the donations, including those from the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Teler, were kept secret, even though the Clintons promised to disclose all donations;

Now close your eyes and try to imagine a Republican doing the same thing.

One more thing who do you think Iran bought the uranium from to fuel their reactors? (Russia)

That's an excellent example of why I think they should shut the foundation down.

2 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Not wasting breath on you homie. My comments were on a tangent. You are hopelessly liberal. 

You didn't really make any comments on the subject. 

So I take it you are not interesting in participating beyond throwing poo at people.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You didn't really make any comments on the subject. 

So I take it you are not interesting in participating beyond throwing poo at people.

If the poo fits, wear it. 

Archived