Folks here and elsewhere keep saying HRC is extremely corrupt

TexasTiger

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Link to Kahn not believing in the Constitution?

I'll post links to his writing when I get in front of a computer....it's filled with gems like the above (no law outside Sharia) and he even wrote that there was no such thing as inherent human rights...fun reading....surprisingly, or really not surprisingly, i can't find any writings from him on the Constitution.

Army training that calls out Hillary as an insider security threat...lovely.  But, yeah, she's not corrupt...

An Army training presentation lists the woman who could be the next commander in chief as an insider threat, underneath the sailor who carried out the Navy Yard shooting.

A photo posted to the U.S. Army W.T.F! Moments Facebook page on Sunday shows an unclassified Army training slide on insider threats and handling classified information. An Army spokesman has since confirmed that the image is authentic.

On the slide are six photos, including one of Hillary Clinton, who sent classified information using her personal server.

The other photos show retired Gen. David Petraeus, who gave classified information to his biographer and mistress; Nidal Hasan, who carried out the Fort Hood shooting; Edward Snowden, a former NSA contractor who exposed classified information before seeking asylum in Russia; Aaron Alexis, the Navy Yard shooter; and Chelsea Manning, who gave classified information to WikiLeaks.

Click the link to see Hillary's smiling face....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/23/army-confirms-training-slide-lists-hillary-clinton-as-insider-threat.html

"Rick, I'm shocked. I'm shocked there's gambling going on in this establishment...."

WASHINGTON (AP) — More than half the people outside the government who met with Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state gave money — either personally or through companies or groups — to the Clinton Foundation. It’s an extraordinary proportion indicating her possible ethics challenges if elected president.

At least 85 of 154 people from private interests who met or had phone conversations scheduled with Clinton while she led the State Department donated to her family charity or pledged commitments to its international programs, according to a review of State Department calendars released so far to The Associated Press. Combined, the 85 donors contributed as much as $156 million. At least 40 donated more than $100,000 each, and 20 gave more than $1 million.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/23/ap-many-donors-clinton-foundation-met-hillary-state/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

This reminds me of all the folks who couldn't imagine Cam was clean.

Couldn't have come up with a better comparison if I had tried.

19 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Couldn't have come up with a better comparison if I had tried.

Gotta tell ya guys, I am just shocked by your comparison.  :no:

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Gotta tell ya guys, I am just shocked by your comparison.  :no:

You're exactly like the worst of those guys. Cam's circumstances were even worse-- at least we knew a quid pro quo was sought by his father.

25 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You're exactly like the worst of those guys. Cam's circumstances were even worse-- at least we knew a quid pro quo was sought by his father.

Like I stated the first time, shocked. :no:

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Like I stated the first time, shocked. :no:

Those guys acted just like you. Absolutely certain of what they couldn't prove.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Those guys acted just like you. Absolutely certain of what they couldn't prove.

There's that ignorance again bro. I don't have to prove a thing. Know that. 

The optics are there. Ignore them if you desire. I could really care less. Doesn't mean I can't speak to clowns. ;)

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

No that's not exactly right.  Many of the people are flat out saying she is a criminal.  That may be true, but so far there has been not enough evidence to even indict her, much less convict her.  So you got it backwards, Clinton has not been indicted - or convicted - because there is not enough evidence to do so.  

That's just stating simple fact.  If you think she's a criminal it's fine to say that. But if you use the charge as if it were fact in order to bolster your arguments, it's simply not true.

And what has Trump been convicted of?

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

There's that ignorance again bro. I don't have to prove a thing. Know that. 

The optics are there. Ignore them if you desire. I could really care less. Doesn't mean I can't speak to clowns. ;)

That's what the Cam haters said !

Just now, TexasTiger said:

That's what the Cam haters said !

Weak sauce cuz. Come with something, anything.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Weak sauce cuz. Come with something, anything.

I've nailed you. Go back and read the Cam haters on message boards. "There's too much smoke!" There was even more evidence implicating Cam-- an explicit pay to play request was proven.

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I've nailed you. Go back and read the Cam haters on message boards. "There's too much smoke!" There was even more evidence implicating Cam-- an explicit pay to play request was proven.

You lose. Try again. Much harder.

36 minutes ago, Grumps said:

And what has Trump been convicted of?

Give him a few months when he's found liable for the Trump University fiasco. ;)

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Face it. You're THAT guy. 

Your ignorance is noted.

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Your ignorance is noted.

Change your handle to As the Hill Burns

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

Change your handle to As the Hill Burns

Nah, I like AUFAN78/Security. As in, to keep you clowns straight. ;)

18 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

Give him a few months when he's found liable for the Trump University fiasco. ;)

You sound like the folks here who say "Give her a few months when the rest of her e-mails come out."

Since you used Auburn as an example I will too...

Hillary's and Bill's Cattle future deal:

During the Fall 1994 and in a paper for the Journal of Economics and Finance, economists from the University of North Florida and Auburn University investigated the odds of gaining a hundred-fold return in the cattle futures market during the period in question. Using a model that was stated to give the hypothetical investor the benefit of the doubt, they concluded that the odds of such a return happening were at best 1 in 31 TRILLION. (OJ DNA odds)

It's always been about the power couple and nothing else...

Archived