Folks here and elsewhere keep saying HRC is extremely corrupt

TexasTiger

59 minutes ago, japantiger said:

Given the depths that the Dem party has plumbed to in trying to define depravity as normal; I find that an interesting comment coming from you...

How ironic...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Your response indicates you acknowledge that something could happen. Interesting. 

Something can always happen. If you asked me to put money on whose campaign is more likely to crash and burn, however, I'm afraid I'd go with the Donald.

11 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

I should have clarified. Can any liberal admit that they are concerned about hilldog's campaign crashing and burning in the very near future? 

Could happen. Then the unknowingly society-suicidal fools will be thrilled. Gotta be a fool to fall for con-man Trump. 

42 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Well, I'd say there is a tendency to get very personal in here when certain posters don't fall in line with the prevailing liberal tilt.

The fact that you think a forum where it's evenly split, perhaps even a slight tilt toward conservative regulars, has a "prevailing liberal tilt" tells me all I need to know about your sense of perception.

I don't typically tell people they are a waste of oxygen or call them a dumbass or a scumbag because they posted something I didn't like or that I disagreed with.

It is exceedingly rare for anyone here to call names over something that someone merely disagrees with.  It is usually a tactic such as lying, evading the question, or making scurrilous accusations of someone that ends up with name-calling.

Its amazing to me that grown folks act like they are so frickin offended in here. Some of these queens should give serious thought to surrendering their man cards and look into military enlistment, after all, they're taking transgenders now.

You honestly have zero room to talk on this subject.

There's plenty of petulance to go around Titan. I mean lets be honest, in the thread in which I refused to go along with the idea that Marilyn Mosby was doing a great job you called me a dumbass incapable of entertaining a complex idea. Funny thing about that was I was right all along - no convictions and Mrs. Mosby may be fortunate to avoid disbarment. That's just one example of many but, its not necessary to be so disagreeable when people disagree.

bull**** recollections of things is another reason one might get called a dumbass.

10 minutes ago, japantiger said:

That nerve seems to be getting rawer by the minute...

You're projecting.

44 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Could happen. Then the unknowingly society-suicidal fools will be thrilled. Gotta be a fool to fall for con-man Trump. 

Can someone who supports hillary clinton legally make this statement?! ;)

Are you trying to suffocate opponents with irony? 

4 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Can someone who supports hillary clinton legally make this statement?! ;)

Are you trying to suffocate opponents with irony? 

That's just how bad he is. ;)

53 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I agree that I would be foolish to believe that Trump was an outstanding candidate and was just what this country needs. I also think that you would be foolish to believe that Mrs. Clinton was an outstanding candidate and is just what this country needs.

By the way, can you give concrete evidence that Trump is a con-man?

7 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Ask all the small vendors whose bills he left outstanding when he bankrupted his businesses four times.  Ask the people who shelled out tens of thousands of dollars on courses with "Trump University", and got neither Trump nor a university.

11 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Ask all the small vendors whose bills he left outstanding when he bankrupted his businesses four times.  Ask the people who shelled out tens of thousands of dollars on courses with "Trump University", and got neither Trump nor a university.

I'll take that as a "no".

6 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I'll take that as a "no".

You can make a very good case for Trump U. Man, I can't wait to see the result of these lawsuits.

33 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I agree that I would be foolish to believe that Trump was an outstanding candidate and was just what this country needs. I also think that you would be foolish to believe that Mrs. Clinton was an outstanding candidate and is just what this country needs.

Trump University and listen to his guarantees at speeches.

3 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Lol. You mad, bro? 

Just wait! I'll be back when that useless hag goes belly up. 

Are you one of those "second amendment people" Trumped talked about?

26 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

You can make a very good case for Trump U. Man, I can't wait to see the result of these lawsuits.

Still no concrete evidence, huh?

3 hours ago, japantiger said:

Given the depths that the Dem party has plumbed to in trying to define depravity as normal; I find that an interesting comment coming from you...

That's because you don't consider  slander aimed at a gold star parent for the sake of politics to be depraved.

I do.

Just now, homersapien said:

That's because you don't consider false slander aimed at a gold star parent for the sake of politics to be depraved.

I do.

Is that as opposed to "true slander"?

3 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Actually there's no question it was a con. Court hasn’t yet been held and the outcome has not been officially decided, but it really is a no-brainer.

2 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Is there a liberal on the board that can admit that they are greatly concerned about hillary's candidacy? 

Compared to what?  President Trump?

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

My reaction was to the endless inane calls for people to ban themselves or asking for their opinions to be banned on an opinion site...it's the left that seems to have trouble with the free exchange of ideas...and of course, are the only possible arbiters to what should be considered "stupid" or "illogical"...which I always find interesting since the opinions expressed show no logical consistency of application.  

And , yeah, and that nerve must still be a little sensitive....

What bull****!

You think you can say anything and be respected for it?    You seem to "have trouble" with taking responsibility for your statements.  That must be your raw nerve.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What bull****!

You think you can say anything and be respected for it?    You seem to "have trouble" with taking responsibility for your statements.

All opinions are equally valid! Everyone gets a trophy!

(PC Crowd)

6 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Grumps, you're generally pleasant enough, but seem to be willfully ignorant about things broadly known that don't suit your point of view. It makes any meaningful discussion pretty limited. There is ample evidence in the public domain indicating TU was a scam and a con. When Trump repeatedly "guarantees" he would be reelected with 95% of the African-American vote, that's clearly con man tactics. Believe what you want. Believe Trump is a straight shooter who will keep all his promises. Believe all the lies that are obvious on their face. Don't waste your critical thinking skills on this election- it's just the presidency.

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

That's because you don't consider false slander aimed at a gold star parent for the sake of politics to be depraved.

I do.

First off, false slander would mean "no slander"...so I think you negated the faux-clever point you attempted to make.  Really struggling with slander (in the words of Inigo Montoya; I don't think that means what you think it means) as an appropriate term here as you seem to take any response to Khan as inappropriate; which is just foolish.....Trump's responses are below per CNN...none were slanderous by any use of the word....

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/30/politics/donald-trump-khizr-kahn-response/

2 hours ago, TheBlueVue said:

Well, I'd say there is a tendency to get very personal in here when certain posters don't fall in line with the prevailing liberal tilt. I don't typically tell people they are a waste of oxygen or call them a dumbass or a scumbag because they posted something I didn't like or that I disagreed with. Its amazing to me that grown folks act like they are so frickin offended in here. Some of these queens should give serious thought to surrendering their man cards and look into military enlistment, after all, they're taking transgenders now.

There's plenty of petulance to go around Titan. I mean lets be honest, in the thread in which I refused to go along with the idea that Marilyn Mosby was doing a great job you called me a dumbass incapable of entertaining a complex idea. Funny thing about that was I was right all along - no convictions and Mrs. Mosby may be fortunate to avoid disbarment. That's just one example of many but, its not necessary to be so disagreeable when people disagree.

Oh puleeeeze! :-\    You ******* contradicted yourself in consecutive sentences!   :roflol:  

That's not very "thoughtful" of you.  ('Thoughtful' being a euphemism for 'intelligent.)

Not to mention the irony of you being one of the worst offenders on the forum.  Apparently, you can dish it out but not take it.

2 hours ago, tiger88 said:

I should have clarified. Can any liberal admit that they are concerned about hilldog's campaign crashing and burning in the very near future? 

Concerned?  Heck no.  I'd welcome it.  The sooner the better.  

I would much prefer Tim Kaine (for one example) over Hillary.  

Archived