Folks here and elsewhere keep saying HRC is extremely corrupt

TexasTiger

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

Exposed ? What in the hell is that suppose to mean?  Oh, your false accusations that I'm a liar, racist and such ?  Pure b.s. the Leftist crowd loves to invent so they don't have to engage in intellectually honest discussions or defend their indefensible nonsense. 

Like ben said yesterday he would shut me down if he could. Thats a characteristic all on the left share. They prefer just shutting down every point they dislike or disagree with. Its just how the prefer to roll.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Exposed ? What in the hell is that suppose to mean?  Oh, your false accusations that I'm a liar, racist and such ?  Pure b.s. the Leftist crowd loves to invent so they don't have to engage in intellectually honest discussions or defend their indefensible nonsense. 

If you have something to say, man up and don't be a coward. You think you have something on me, then out w/ it. Or STFU already. 

By your logic, you're also corrupt. ;)

4 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Is he also running for office of the POTUS? Do you have the critical thinking ability to understand the difference?

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

How so ? Be explicit in your details, please. 

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

If you have something to say, man up and don't be a coward. You think you have something on me, then out w/ it. Or STFU already. 

He will expose himself as a wacko partisan who is psychopathic, just like you are and you do, on almost a daily basis.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

He will expose himself as a wacko partisan who is psychopathic, just like you are and you do, on almost a daily basis.

Wooo.. name calling ! Name ONE thing which proves I'm " psychopathic ". Or retract that insult. 

8 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Like ben said yesterday he would shut me down if he could. Thats a characteristic all on the left share. They prefer just shutting down every point they dislike or disagree with. Its just how the prefer to roll.

BS.   Apparently you can post anything that crosses your sick little mind - see the Khan thread - but that doesn't mean you can avoid responsibility by having people call you on it. 

You are a cancer on this forum.

20 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

You deserve a vacation for that one. One of the lowest things I've seen on this forum. Scumbag.

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

In case anyone needs a reminder why he snagged himself a vacation.

8 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

You deserve a vacation for that one. One of the lowest things I've seen on this forum. Scumbag.

No I dont. The thing that you and most of your persuasion will never get is speech that needs protection is the speech you dont like. I realize free speech doesn't necessarily apply in this kind of setting so, in the end,  I guess its just too bad you didn't get to make that call. I love it when you talk dirty to me. Why do act like you think I GAS if you call me childish names?

11 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

No I dont. The thing that you and most of your persuasion will never get is speech that needs protection is the speech you dont like. I realize free speech doesn't necessarily apply in this kind of setting so, in the end,  I guess its just too bad you didn't get to make that call. I love it when you talk dirty to me. Why do act like you think I GAS if you call me childish names?

Yeah, you do. You have no decency and I can't do anything about it. Character assassination on a guy whose son died for you. Can't get much lower than that. Too bad, and too bad the mods agree with you. You might have a right to be a terrible individual, but I will never approve and will call you on it at every opportunity. 

So, since I can't do anything about it, do us all a favor and ban yourself for us.

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

So nothing tangible? You don't even understand what corruption is.

You act like a child on the playground saying "prove it" even when they know that makes them look more stupid to everyone around but still hope that the tenacity to argue will win.  

The servers HRC set up to circumvent government oversight were illegal as FBI Director Comey stated.  Her continued attempts to color Comey's in her favor only underscore her need to keep the lie afloat for libs like you seeking to justify your continued support.  HRC is a liar and people like you don't have the moral backbone to stand against such.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Unfortunately, there are a lot of passive-aggressive, weasely posts made on this forum.  I prefer to ask for clarification before making assumptions.

Speaking of which, is it safe for me to assume that you are not going to answer my questions from above?

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Putting your opinion in italics with a green background does not make them true.

And I though we had gotten rid of you a long time ago.  Why are you back?  Did your wounds heal or something?

Hey :homer:.  I see you're now a full-grown moron.  

Btw, why don't you change your name from homer.  It's just not seemly for a grown man to identify himself with an idiot as you do.  But maybe you are one ????

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Apparently you don't remember ET.

I do.  He deserves no more respect than Blue or Raptor.  Just wait and see.

But to your point, I would love to see several posters leave this forum for good. We'd be better off without them.  

Glad to see I got under your thick skin :homer:.   Or was it that I wanted to get into your thick skull ?  Hmmmmm.

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Anyone have any actual concrete evidence supporting that claim?

Here's the working definition:

Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials for illegitimate private gain. An illegal act by an officeholder constitutes political corruption only if the act is directly related to their official duties, is done under color of law or involves trading in influence.

You make a good point. But I would argue that Clinton lying about the cause of the Benghazi attacks was an intentional attempt to toe the Obama Administration's line in order to benefit in the future by receiving support during her likely presidential bid. The question there would be is that an illegitimate private gain. It may be considered legitimate to lie for someone in order to receive favors nowadays.

I would also argue that lying to the public about the private server and why she used it and what she sent and received on it while secretary of state was corrupt. I suppose you could argue that since she was not secretary of state when she lied that it would be personal corruption as opposed to political corruption.

It kind of seems like we are trying to decide what the definition of "is" is again.

13 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

You act like a child on the playground saying "prove it" even when they know that makes them look more stupid to everyone around but still hope that the tenacity to argue will win.  

The servers HRC set up to circumvent government oversight were illegal as FBI Director Comey stated.  Her continued attempts to color Comey's in her favor only underscore her need to keep the lie afloat for libs like you seeking to justify your continued support.  HRC is a liar and people like you don't have the moral backbone to stand against such.

You think it's unreasonable to ask those calling someone the most corrupt politician ever to provide actual evidence of corruption. You and your buddies here would be leading the charge at witch burnings. You lack the moral backbone to display basic decency.

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

For calling someone a liberal? Wow, that seems harsh.

For calling Titan a liberal, a liar and then persisting after being warned. Note the deleted post. Not harsh, he earned it. Only wish he would get the same punishment for punching laterally in addition to punching up.

12 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

For calling Titan a liberal, a liar and then persisting after being warned. Note the deleted post. Not harsh, he earned it. Only wish he would get the same punishment for punching laterally in addition to punching up.

I see that you are correct. I did not see the deleted post so I will reserve judgment. My apologies to you and to Titan.

4 hours ago, Grumps said:

You make a good point. But I would argue that Clinton lying about the cause of the Benghazi attacks was an intentional attempt to toe the Obama Administration's line in order to benefit in the future by receiving support during her likely presidential bid. The question there would be is that an illegitimate private gain. It may be considered legitimate to lie for someone in order to receive favors nowadays.

I would also argue that lying to the public about the private server and why she used it and what she sent and received on it while secretary of state was corrupt. I suppose you could argue that since she was not secretary of state when she lied that it would be personal corruption as opposed to political corruption.

It kind of seems like we are trying to decide what the definition of "is" is again.

With all due respect, it sounds like you and the other Hillary haters are arguing over terms and stretching the traditional meaning of terms to make your case. All lies and deceptions are intended to benefit the liar in some way. Reagan lied about trading arms for hostages and negotiating with terrorists because he knew the truth would hurt politically. Guess that makes him one of the most corrupt Presidents ever-- right?

48 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

LOL

I got a chuckle out of it when the hammer came down too.

Looks like lowercase is the new PT. "Likes" everything. Better watch that "like" count.  LOL.

Archived