Folks here and elsewhere keep saying HRC is extremely corrupt

TexasTiger

6 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Bud just stop. I understand you better than you even know yourself. You're here to argue but without ever taking a position unless, of course, you're arguing that Hillary is indeed innocent and is just a victim of a vast right wing conspiracy but we both know that's not the case. Your game is easy to diagnose...and it boils down to trying to assert your imagined intellectual superiority without ever actually taking a position. You're a spineless wimp and hardly worth the time I've wasted.

Thank you but, I do not need any more help.  The case for, Blue is a moron, is convincing enough.

You are suppose to be making an argument for HRC being corrupt.  Let's try to get back on task.  You can do it!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, icanthearyou said:

Thank you but, I do not need any more help.  The case for, Blue is a moron, is convincing enough.

You are suppose to be making an argument for HRC being corrupt.  Let's try to get back on task.  You can do it!

No Im not. Im posting on an internet forum that a maybe a dozen people read religiously. I expressed an opinion that is shared by many even many in Congress. You, on the other hand, wish to make this about proving how smart you are and in the process are only perfcetly living up to my portrayal of you. Good job but, you may want to stop digging here; you're not doing yourself any favor playing the intellectually superior that, clearly, you are not.

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. 

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not meant to be. Its the old prove the negative type argument. 

Prove the negative is what you're expecting her to do in regard to political corruption.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

If you actually read that article, excerpt the evidence of political corruption you think it contains.

Why are you asking this ? It's self evident. Russia gave $ to Bill, and the Foundation, and then Hillary signed off on the land deal which gave Russia more uranium.  Your stubborn denial is tedious and a waste of time. 

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

So you have no actual evidence of political corruption then. Thank you. If you do, please share.

As I expected you refuse to answer my question so I'll answer it for you.

In using your overly simplified definition of "political corruption" I'll explain hers from the words of FBI Director Comey in his sworn testimony before the House in his exchange with Representative Trey Gowdy.

1. REP. TREY GOWDY (R), SOUTH CAROLINA: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail. Was that true? COMEY: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent…GOWDY: So it was not true?COMEY: That’s what I said.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  2. GOWDY: OK. Well, I’m looking for a little shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails, either sent or received. Was that true? COMEY: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  3. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material. Was that true? COMEY: There was classified material e-mailed.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  4. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true? COMEY: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  5. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  6. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the e-mails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the e-mail content individually? COMEY: No.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.

So, to answer your question, Has HRC benefited from illegitimate private gain as a government official by her subterfuge of numerous hidden servers, then YES.  She has undoubtedly gained politically by her continued lies.  Beginning with her first presser at the UN HRC has lied about her servers and their use.

The question most likely being addressed at present is whether she gained financially.  On that inquiry the DOJ is quiet.  She and WJC are most likely under investigation for such.

Btw, Comey was under sworn testimony before Congress.  HRC was never sworn in for her testimony to the FBI.  

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Why are you asking this ? It's self evident. Russia gave $ to Bill, and the Foundation, and then Hillary signed off on the land deal which gave Russia more uranium.  Your stubborn denial is tedious and a waste of time. 

It was pretty self evident the earth was flat.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

It was pretty self evident the earth was flat.

To whom ? You'd rather hold up your red herring instead of dealing w/ the issue at hand. I get that. I really do. 

24 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

In using your overly simplified definition of "political corruption" I'll explain hers from the words of FBI Director Comey in his sworn testimony before the House in his exchange with Representative Trey Gowdy.

1. REP. TREY GOWDY (R), SOUTH CAROLINA: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail. Was that true? COMEY: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent…GOWDY: So it was not true?COMEY: That’s what I said.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  2. GOWDY: OK. Well, I’m looking for a little shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails, either sent or received. Was that true? COMEY: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  3. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material. Was that true? COMEY: There was classified material e-mailed.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  4. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true? COMEY: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  5. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.
  6. GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the e-mails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the e-mail content individually? COMEY: No.  HRC lied for "illegitimate private gain".  Confirmed.

So, to answer your question, Has HRC benefited from illegitimate private gain as a government official by her subterfuge of numerous hidden servers, then YES.  She has undoubtedly gained politically by her continued lies.  Beginning with her first presser at the UN HRC has lied about her servers and their use.

The question most likely being addressed at present is whether she gained financially.  On that inquiry the DOJ is quiet.  She and WJC are most likely under investigation for such.

Btw, Comey was under sworn testimony before Congress.  HRC was never sworn in for her testimony to the FBI.  

What did she gain?

19 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

To whom ? You'd rather hold up your red herring instead of dealing w/ the issue at hand. I get that. I really do. 

"Self evident" from the "man of science." LOL

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

In the political world, I'm more like Alfred Wegener, Galileo or those who argued that dinosaurs weren't just 'big lizards', but were in fact warm blooded. 

Another classic post.   :laugh:

Is there some sort of competition going on I don't know about? :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

HRC has gained continued political favor with liberal simpletons like you.

Words mean things. It doesn't apply here no matter how much y'all want to stretch the definition. 

40 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

Putting your opinion in italics with a green background does not make them true.

And I though we had gotten rid of you a long time ago.  Why are you back?  Did your wounds heal or something?

14 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

HRC has gained continued political favor with liberal simpletons like you.

So nothing tangible? You don't even understand what corruption is.

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And I though we had gotten rid of you a long time ago.  Why are you back?  Did your wounds heal or something?

I can't wait until the next time he calls Titan a liberal.

Y

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Sounds a lot like why we went to war with Iraq... 

Exactly.  No one can prove that Bush knew there weren't WMDs.  It the exact same argument. Prove he knew it...prove she didn't gain for her lies.

Normally one only lies to gain advantage over something in some way or another. That said you can't prove it...no matter how badly some wish it.

2 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Exactly.  No one can prove that Bush knew there weren't WMDs.  It the exact same argument. Prove he knew it...prove she didn't gain for her lies.

Normally one only lies to gain advantage over something in some way or another. That said you can't prove it...no matter how badly some wish it.

Like most politicians, she bends the truth and sometimes lies to gain some kind of political advantage. Critique her for that all you want. I'm not a fan. But the chorus of folks claiming she's the most corrupt politician either are either mentally deficient, totally ignorant of our illustrious history of corrupt politicians or both.

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

The ball isn't in my court to prove that Hillary gained from being corrupt. If it's your accusation, you have to prove it. 

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

You whip out "OJ is innocent too" for your first post in the thread and now you want to be seen as legitimately skeptical?

Archived