Obama invaded Afghanistan?

homersapien

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

Yeah. I know that. Go back and see what else I said about her statement. At no time did I defend or come to her rescue. I only commented on a possible point of fact which she MAY have got confused on. Or maybe she didn't, and just flat out got it wrong. Big deal. She's wrong ! Now what ? 

It's not like it was a minor detail.

She's supposed to be representing Trump.....oh wait, maybe she's doing well after all.     ;D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NC1406
1 minute ago, homersapien said:

It's not like it was a minor detail.

She's supposed to be representing Trump.....oh wait, maybe she's doing well after all.     ;D

Yeah she should have gotten the facts straight. It's not like she landed in hostile territory under fire and got confused. Wait did that happen????

Not any sort of deflection. Sorry if you misread it that way. 

"Misread"?  

Bringing up Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was on topic?  :roflol:

Just now, NC1406 said:

Aren't you the guy that said you could not vote for her?  Maybe that was USN.

I am torn. Really want to vote for Johnson but sometimes you have to make compromises . Kankles is beyond my ability to bend. 

Nah, that wasn't me. By no means am I a fan of Hillary Clinton, but if you held a gun to my head and made me choose between Hillary and Trump, I would pull the lever for her in a heartbeat with no stain on my conscience. She's not a good candidate. At all. Trump is far, far worse. He has no business being in the race. He's simply the worst possible individual we could nominate to lead the free world. The sooner we put his awful candidacy in the rear view mirror, the better.

As it stands, I'll probably be voting for Johnson, as I live in a solid red state and my vote is ultimately meaningless except to hopefully get the Libertarians to the 5% mark. Not that I'm a fan of the Libertarians. Like most people, there are a lot of things I agree with them on. Also like most people, I'm freaked out by their batsh*t stances on other issues.

8 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

Yeah she should have gotten the facts straight. It's not like she landed in hostile territory under fire and got confused. Wait did that happen????

Come on, man. Don't twist yourself into a pretzel for her sake. She's a blithering idjit. All there is to it.

Guest NC1406
1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

Nah, that wasn't me. By no means am I a fan of Hillary Clinton, but if you held a gun to my head and made me choose between Hillary and Trump, I would pull the lever for her in a heartbeat with no stain on my conscience. She's not a good candidate. At all. Trump is far, far worse. He has no business being in the race. He's simply the worst possible individual we could nominate to lead the free world. The sooner we put his awful candidacy in the rear view mirror, the better.

As it stands, I'll probably be voting for Johnson, as I live in a solid red state and my vote is ultimately meaningless except to hopefully get the Libertarians to the 5% mark. Not that I'm a fan of the Libertarians. Like most people, there are a lot of things I agree with them on. Also like most people, I'm freaked out by their batsh*t stances on other issues.

Yep. Amazing we lump people into right and Left when most of reside outside that small area. Johnson is my choice but I live in a swing state and I wouldn't trust Hillary with my neighbors dog. And they don't live close :). Probably gonna vote in protest. 

Guest NC1406
4 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Come on, man. Don't twist yourself into a pretzel for her sake. She's a blithering idjit. All there is to it.

Oh they both are. Only time a get twisted like a pretzel is after a long run. If I actually go for one of those I don't really concern myself with this board :). Thinking  I will go run in a few hours. 

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

"Misread"?  

Bringing up Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was on topic?  :roflol:

Dude, try to follow a conversation once in a while. 

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Dude, try to follow a conversation once in a while. 

I was the one having the conversation with you, and your attempts at deflection are hilarious. Seriously:

14 hours ago, AURaptor said:
14 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

She's an idiot. Last week she blamed Obama for Humayun Khan's death. In 2004.

Yeah, she's an idiot. :rolleyes: 

And yet, DWS was the head of the DNC for how long ? 

I mean, come on, man. No one with any sense would call bringing up DWS there on topic. 

Why not ? DWS was the HEAD of the DNC , Ben. She's made far more outlandish lies and accusations, but  because she's a Dem, she only gets 1/100th of the coverage.  

I get why you may not want to deal w/ the facts, but me bringing them up isn't any sort of a deflection. It's to show you PERSPECTIVE, of how the media goes ape poopy over 1 thing said by a Republican, but then casually dismisses things as bad or WORSE when said by a Democrat. 

Raptor, you couldn't give us a better example of deflecting if you tried. You're either a liar or an idiot. Which is it?

3 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Raptor, you couldn't give us a better example of deflecting if you tried. You're either a liar or an idiot. Which is it?

Neither. You're just too partisan to even want to understand. 

And how am I a ' liar '??? You SERIOUSLY have no clue what the definition of that word even means, do you ? It's not a catch all pejorative that you get to hurl at those with whom you disagree. It actually HAS a definition, a condition in which it either applies or it does not apply. Do you even GET that ??? Even a little ? 

Raptor, the topic of this thread is Trump's idiot spokesbabe. Break the thread down into syllogisms and the deflection could not be more obvious. You deflected. Own up to it. 

Here. I'll do it for you. 

Topic: Trump spokesbabe says something stupid.

bigbens42: She's an idiot

Raptor: DWS is an idiot too! Why aren't y'all talking about her?!

Come on, Raptor. Only an idiot would not see what you tried to do. 

18 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

The correct answer is C., Both.

13 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Here. I'll do it for you. 

Topic: Trump spokesbabe says something stupid.

bigbens42: She's an idiot

Raptor: DWS is an idiot too! Why aren't y'all talking about her?!

Come on, Raptor. Only an idiot would not see what you tried to do. 

Only you left out the part where I agreed, that she WAS an idiot for saying that. 

And then I've explained WHY I brought up DWS, but again, you're simply too partisan, too brain dead, to fixated to follow one ball at a time to even GET what I am saying. 

* And still no explanation of how I 'lied' about - anything.  

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Only you left out the part where I agreed, that she WAS an idiot for saying that. 

And then I've explained WHY I brought up DWS, but again, you're simply too partisan, too brain dead, to fixated to follow one ball at a time to even GET what I am saying. 

* And still no explanation of how I 'lied' about - anything.  

The why is immaterial. You're trying to steer the conversation away from the spokesbabe with a "well at least X is not as bad as Y!" line of reasoning. It's your stock in trade. We could start a thread on women's gymnastics, caring for a garden or video games and you'd somehow try and steer it toward Hillary and the Democrats. 

Raptor, you deflected from the topic at hand. You know you did it. I know you did it. Everyone else knows you did it. So, again, which is it: are you a liar or an idiot?

Why not ? DWS was the HEAD of the DNC , Ben. She's made far more outlandish lies and accusations, but  because she's a Dem, she only gets 1/100th of the coverage.  

I get why you may not want to deal w/ the facts, but me bringing them up isn't any sort of a deflection. It's to show you PERSPECTIVE, of how the media goes ape poopy over 1 thing said by a Republican, but then casually dismisses things as bad or WORSE when said by a Democrat. 

" Dude, try to follow a conversation once in a while." 

28 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

The why is immaterial. You're trying to steer the conversation away from the spokesbabe with a "well at least X is not as bad as Y!" line of reasoning. It's your stock in trade. We could start a thread on women's gymnastics, caring for a garden or video games and you'd somehow try and steer it toward Hillary and the Democrats. 

Raptor, you deflected from the topic at hand. You know you did it. I know you did it. Everyone else knows you did it. So, again, which is it: are you a liar or an idiot?

Not trying to steer the conversation any way. She said something stupid.  Duh. It happens sometimes. I'm just putting it into PERSPECTIVE, where we have a Presidential candidate who has lied for years about all sorts of things, and she gets a pass, and yet when ti comes to a spokesbabe for Trump, OMG it's 6 page worthy on a political forum !!!!! 

Even when we all agree what she said was stupid and false. 

* ( And you not agreeing w/ me doesn't make me or you a ' liar or an idiot ', so hows about you kick that false narrative to the curb, mmmkay ? ) 

17 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Not trying to steer the conversation any way. She said something stupid.  Duh. It happens sometimes. I'm just putting it into PERSPECTIVE, where we have a Presidential candidate who has lied for years about all sorts of things, and she gets a pass, and yet when ti comes to a spokesbabe for Trump, OMG it's 6 page worthy on a political forum !!!!! 

* ( And you not agreeing w/ me doesn't make me or you a ' liar or an idiot ', so hows about you kick that false narrative to the curb, mmmkay ? ) 

lol false narrative. This isn't about disagreeing with you. This is about you trying to weasel your way out of a lie, liar. 

7 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

lol false narrative. This isn't about disagreeing with you. This is about you trying to weasel your way out of a lie, liar. 

And yet, per usual, you can't even point out the ' lie ' here. 

So focking tired of this childish b.s. you Leftists try, over and over. 

12 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

lol

You just don't get it, or you pretend not to, so you can flame & hurl empty insults. 

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

I'm willing to work with the assumption you weren't deflecting by bringing up DWS. Let's look at why she isn't being talked about. She made a collosal mistake. She stepped down from her position, left the public eye. Your "spokes babe" keeps on getting in front of a camera and saying the thing you call her mistake over and over again. Of course now she's blaming bad audio. And of course Trump blames the "crooked media." So you better make sure when you start your rant threads about Hillary you might want to make sure you don't use media that Trump blacklists. You know, like the New York Times. 

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

And yet, per usual, you can't even point out the ' lie ' here. 

So focking tired of this childish b.s. you Leftists try, over and over. 

Not tired enough apparently.

Archived