Obama invaded Afghanistan?

homersapien

I really can't keep up with the outrages. Are we mad because we got out of Iraq and also mad because we haven't gotten out of Afghanistan? And also mad because we are increasing drone usage in order to save American lives? Righties need to get their outrages on one track.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I'm only ignoring your perception of what is true, kitten. 

we can choose our own opinions, but not our own facts.

2 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

13900086_10153886714071275_2781328842460

So much win.

At this point, one can only conclude Trump is throwing the election. He doesnt want the job.

22 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

I really can't keep up with the outrages. Are we mad because we got out of Iraq and also mad because we haven't gotten out of Afghanistan? And also mad because we are increasing drone usage in order to save American lives? Righties need to get their outrages on one track.

Obmaa keeps ******* up so bad, there's no end to the outrages. He left Iraq TOO SOON, which is what gave us ISIS. We're having to increase the drone attacks - why ? BECAUSE OBAMA LEFT IRAQ TOO SOON. 

It's incompetency on top of incompetency. 

Where's proof there is such an ad as described ?  

Just now, AURaptor said:

Obmaa keeps ******* up so bad, there's no end to the outrages. He left Iraq TOO SOON, which is what gave us ISIS. We're having to increase the drone attacks - why ? BECAUSE OBAMA LEFT IRAQ TOO SOON. 

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Please link the accepted Status of Forces Agreement we negotiated with Iraq.

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Hold on... I just read your post again. Leaving Iraq too soon is what gave us Daesh? You and Trump...two peas in a pod. Both have no idea what you are talking about.

obama ran away from it, so there was none.  A real leader would have hammered out a deal. obama was / is too chicken s*** to stay and fight, so he cut and ran. 

Just now, AUUSN said:

Hold on... I just read your post again. Leaving Iraq too soon is what gave us Daesh? You and Trump...two peas in a pod. Both have no idea what you are talking about.

That is literally what happened. Stop playing stupid for the sake of your idiotic partisanship b.s. 

Just now, AURaptor said:

obama ran away from it, so there was none.  A real leader would have hammered out a deal. obama was / is too chicken s*** to stay and fight, so he cut and ran. 

Again, please link the agreed upon SOFA. I'll be right here.

Guest NC1406
22 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

We are mad because people like you say we got out of Iraq. We are far from out of Iraq. We are mass producing "new" special forces troops to put boots on the ground without a boots on the ground headline in the news. And it allows politicians and forum posters deny our involvement. 

1 minute ago, AUUSN said:

Again, please link the agreed upon SOFA. I'll be right here.

What part of THERE WAS NONE don't you understand ? 

Obama pulled every string ( some possibly illegal ) imaginable to get his O-care passed. He bent over backwards and gave  away EVERYTHING just to be able to claim he'd struck a deal w/ Iran, but he had ZERO interest in sticking around in Iraq, so he cut and ran. Leading from behind. He didn't win the war, just walked away from it. HIS words. 

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

You seem to do a jam up job of mixing the two. 

My views and opinions are BASED on the facts. You seemingly prefer to ignore the latter 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

What part of THERE WAS NONE don't you understand ? 

Obama pulled every string ( some possibly illegal ) imaginable to get his O-care passed. He bent over backwards and gave  away EVERYTHING just to be able to claim he'd struck a deal w/ Iran, but he had ZERO interest in sticking around in Iraq, so he cut and ran. Leading from behind. He didn't win the war, just walked away from it. HIS words. 

Oh poor little raptor. Let me drop the truth bomb on you..

It was President Bush who set the withdrawal date for Americans from Iraq, not President Obama. President Bush signed an agreement that required us to be out by the end of 2011. The Obama administration urged [Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki] to approve our leaving a residual force behind. But Prime Minister Maliki … made it clear that he could not get the Iraqi parliament to do that. Not even for five- or ten-thousand troops.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/08/bush-clinton-play-blame-game-in-iraq/

Guest NC1406
43 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

If "anyone on the other side" refers to people who post against Trump, well there is enough evidence to prove he is an idiot. GOP had what, like sixteen candidates and picked the biggest dolt of them all to nominate. But it's cute that you are championing Raptor. 

There is plenty of evidence to call many people idiots. I will refrain for now. 

I am not championing anyone. Attempting to point out biased views. Deflect away. 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

My views and opinions are BASED on the facts. You seemingly prefer to ignore the latter 

Facts like the SOFA for Iraq.

:Sing:

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You arguing with someone who is ACTUALLY in the military about what the military is and is not doing is a very real and evident fact that you don't base your opinions on facts. 

16 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

That is literally what happened. Stop playing stupid for the sake of your idiotic partisanship b.s. 

So yet again, I'm going to tecommend this book. Spoiler alert, the rise of Daesh is nothing like you described.

0666_isis_apocalypse.jpg

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You arguing with someone who is ACTUALLY in the military about what the military is and is not doing is a very real and evident fact that you don't base your opinions on facts. 

<_< Yeah, right. As if USN is the only source of what " really " is going on over there. 

8 minutes ago, NC1406 said:

There is plenty of evidence to call many people idiots. I will refrain for now. 

I am not championing anyone. Attempting to point out biased views. Deflect away. 

Bias is the word you right wing people love to use when the facts don't fit your narratives. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

<_< Yeah, right. As if USN is the only source of what " really " is going on over there. 

I'm willing to wager he has been "over there" more times than you. Point is, he is a more credible source that your opinion piece posts. 

2 hours ago, NC1406 said:

Sent my son twice. Close enough for me. 

How is that close enough to Obama invading Afghanistan? Your son volunteered to be sent off once he signed up. This isn't on Obama.

Archived