The real Trump's back!

quietfan

32 minutes ago, Grumps said:

This election is over. The media and an incredibly ignorant population will NEVER let Mrs. Clinton lose. ANYONE who says that he/she thinks that Trump was encouraging Mrs. Clinton's assassination is a pathetic liar. Dan Rather made a Facebook post denouncing the remark. Liberals are brilliantly sleazy. My hats are off to y'all!

The election is over because Repubs screaming in their echo chamber nominated an orange face turd.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Grumps said:

This election is over. The media and an incredibly ignorant population will NEVER let Mrs. Clinton lose. ANYONE who says that he/she thinks that Trump was encouraging Mrs. Clinton's assassination is a pathetic liar. Dan Rather made a Facebook post denouncing the remark. Liberals are brilliantly sleazy. My hats are off to y'all!

This election was over the second the GOP base nominated this windbag.  He is what he is.  This remark has nothing to do with it.  He had already fallen back by double digits in multiple polls before this. 

23 minutes ago, AUUSN said:

The election is over because Repubs screaming in their echo chamber nominated an orange face turd.

That was eloquent. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This election was over the second the GOP base nominated this windbag.  He is what he is.  This remark has nothing to do with it.  He had already fallen back by double digits in multiple polls before this. 

There is no question that he is a horrible nominee. Mrs. Clinton is also horrible. I can understand Facebook bashing Trump for telling gun owners to kill Mrs. Clinton. But the dishonesty of the media to try to paint Trump's words like that is incredibly depressing to me. The media could get Charles Manson elected if they chose to!

14 minutes ago, Grumps said:

That was eloquent. Thanks!

Let me see if I can restate...

This election is over because Repubs nominated a racist cheeto.

4 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Regardless of what Trump meant when he said it, aren't we sort of breezing past the idea that part of the purpose of the 2nd Amendment was to, at least in theory, give the citizenry the ability to overthrow a tyrannical government?

Oh please. Smh. You want to make that point, start a thread, but don't claim we are somehow missing the forest for the trees on these facts.

3 hours ago, AUUSN said:

Do you and ichy spend weekends together? Do you ever leave the bedroom? You guys are two peas in a cozy little pod. 

7 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Careless use of language but,,,I think Raptor is right this time.  Hell, he can't be wrong every single time.  Close but, not every time.  Of course, if the shoe were in the other mouth,,,,

I just got back into civilization and Internet access....did Hell freeze over in the last 3 days?  The second coming?  Bama fire Saban?  Hillary tell the truth?  Gus develop a QB?  Because Ichy and Raptor just agreed on something so their must be something apocalyptic going on......

Also, been doing some informal political surveying in tier 3 to 5 cities in India...everyone is asiing about the election....the Trump Hillary sentiment is split right down the middle....99% of the sentiment is based on perception of what is needed for the economy....Pro growth policies  mean Trump...open border and handouts to India Hillary.  Some great discussions.

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Oh please. Smh. You want to make that point, start a thread, but don't claim we are somehow missing the forest for the trees on these facts.

It's relevant to this thread because it there exists more than one plausible explanation for what Trump meant.  This is one of them.  The explanation his camp gave is another.  But only the assassination attempt was the one anyone ran with.

Look, I get it...dude says outrageous things.  But despite my disdain for the idiot, I even have a hard time thinking he was actually suggesting that someone would kill Hillary if she tried to nominate anti-2nd Amendment judges.

4 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Do you and ichy spend weekends together? Do you ever leave the bedroom? You guys are two peas in a cozy little pod. 

You just arent very bright. ICHY supports Trump.

Late in the 2008 primary season, Hillary Clinton justified her refusal to drop out when it appeared impossible for her to win the nomination by saying  “we all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California” during the 1968 primary.

- minor gaff by Hillary in '08 primary.  Greatly ignored by msm. 

Funny how things change in 8 years

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

It's relevant to this thread because it there exists more than one plausible explanation for what Trump meant.  This is one of them.  The explanation his camp gave is another.  But only the assassination attempt was the one anyone ran with.

Look, I get it...dude says outrageous things.  But despite my disdain for the idiot, I even have a hard time thinking he was actually suggesting that someone would kill Hillary if she tried to nominate anti-2nd Amendment judges.

His camps explanation is not plausible. If he wants to own your explanation, he should.

9 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

His camps explanation is not plausible. If he wants to own your explanation, he should.

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

I don't think it's implausible to say he was speaking of political power rather than shooting someone, though I think my explanation is better.  I know Trump says a lot of dumb and even outrageous things, but it's still taking a lot of eisegesis to come to this "shoot her" interpretation, IMO.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Agreed. Why on earth anybody would nominate a person that makes a statement like that. "The second amendment people".... Who says that?

20 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

I don't think it's implausible to say he was speaking of political power rather than shooting someone, though I think my explanation is better.  I know Trump says a lot of dumb and even outrageous things, but it's still taking a lot of eisegesis to come to this "shoot her" interpretation, IMO.

People insist on applying a reasonable person standard to Trump's comments instead of placing his comments within his actual track record.

2 hours ago, AUUSN said:

You just arent very bright. ICHY supports Trump.

Someone isn't bright. I was referring to your presentation methods being cuckoo. I couldn't care less who either of you support for president. 

Ok. I listened to the entire recording (imagine the msm only playing snippets to skew things further). 

He refers to hillary being elected and abolishing the 2nd ammendment which she would love to do. He says maybe there is maybe something that they can do. He then mentions "that will be a horrible day" but immediately connects that he is referring to the day hillary is elected. 

He is crystal clearly (I keed) talking about using their votes as political power. There is little doubt if any if you look at it objectively. 

32 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Agreed. Why on earth anybody would nominate a person that makes a statement like that. "The second amendment people".... Who says that?

Yeah! Why would he say "2nd ammendment people" instead of "2nd ammendment supporters". You really nailed it to the wall on that one. (Heavy sarcasm) lqtm 

31 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

People insist on applying a reasonable person standard to Trump's comments instead of placing his comments within his actual track record.

His track record is terrible.  I get that.  I'm usually the first to pound him for it.  But this one just seems like a stretch to me.

16 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Yeah! Why would he say "2nd ammendment people" instead of "2nd ammendment supporters". You really nailed it to the wall on that one. (Heavy sarcasm) lqtm 

"By the way, and if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment supporters, maybe there is, I don't know.

Nope, still sounds pathetic. Will you please tell your nominated presidential candidate to talk in coherent and complete sentences?

K, Thanks.

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

His track record is terrible.  I get that.  I'm usually the first to pound him for it.  But this one just seems like a stretch to me.

Did you actually see the video?

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Did you actually see the video?

It's an extreme stretch, and Trump has wiped away all doubt as to what he meant.

But Dems lie & demagogue instead of dealing with facts. 

Archived