Trump & Putin

Auctoritas

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Well he did get the media talking about Hilary's email again today.

Isn't that sort of like setting yourself on fire to get attention?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Basically what you're doing is giving Trump credit for his propensity to act like an idiot.

But that's the way he "lures" attention from the media!

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But that's the way he "lures" attention from the media!

Ha. Well I guess that makes him another Kardashian. 

I must give props to the Dems- the DNC gets caught violating its rules and turns it into proof that Trump only running for POTUS to help Russia and is a traitor to the U.S. and will be executed for treason. That takes MAD skills! Way to go libs!

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I must give props to the Dems- the DNC gets caught violating its rules and turns it into proof that Trump only running for POTUS to help Russia and is a traitor to the U.S. and will be executed for treason. That takes MAD skills! Way to go libs!

This may be difficult for you to grasp, but there's nothing about one that precludes the other.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

This may be difficult for you to grasp, but there's nothing about one that precludes the other.

I agree COMPLETELY. And there is NOTHING about the timing of the two things that makes the truth of both events unlikely, is there?

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I agree COMPLETELY. And there is NOTHING about the timing of the two things that makes the truth of both events unlikely, is there?

If you are saying the timing disproves anything, then no, I don't agree.  

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

If you are saying the timing disproves anything, then no, I don't agree.  

It's okay, I agree with you!

18 minutes ago, Grumps said:

What do you mean by "gets caught violating it's rules"?

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Liberals generally don't care for the KKK either.  But I wouldn't take that as any indication that they're on to something good. 

Keep up titan, we're talking politics here not the klan, which is greatly disliked by people in both parties. That is a poor analogy. 

53 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What do you mean by "gets caught violating it's rules"?

As you well know, the DNC has rules that it shall not favor one candidate over another. But I suppose you will correct me on that. Spin away!

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

:laugh:

Careful, he's reeeeeally smart.  It might be a trick.

Ooooh. You using my trick on me. Problem is every other post by you is an attempt to insult someone's imtelligence. That speaks volumes without me uttering a word and really shows something about your character or lack thereof. 

I can't help but wonder what the response would be if Hillary urged the Russians to find and release Trump's tax returns... :-\

Certainly, there is no way to predict what might be contained in further DNC-Hillary leaks.  I'm not denying much worse could exist.  But as of now, Trump is the only candidate of a major party in my lifetime that has encouraged a foreign power to involve itself in U.S. elections via illegally hacked information.

6 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Keep up titan, we're talking politics here not the klan, which is greatly disliked by people in both parties. That is a poor analogy. 

The analogy is fine.  The logic it pointed out was the problem.

6 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Ooooh. You using my trick on me. Problem is every other post by you is an attempt to insult someone's imtelligence. That speaks volumes without me uttering a word and really shows something about your character or lack thereof. 

But every other post on this forum insults MY intelligence.

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Pic doesn't show up for me.

Ehh,...I probably screwed up somehow posting the pic.  Its just a meme of the joker with quotes "Lose 30k emails on an unprotected server and no one bats an eye.....Make a joke about russian hackers finding said emails and everybody loses their minds"

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

The analogy is fine.  The logic it pointed out was the problem.

No, not at all. I was referencing a political candidate that a certain political group liked.  That in no way indicated some universal truth. You took it completely out of context. Good for you. 

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

But every other post on this forum insults MY intelligence.

Not from me. I'll agree though, it's everybody else's fault, not yours. 

2 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

No, not at all. I was referencing a political candidate that a certain political group liked.  That in no way indicated some universal truth. You took it completely out of context. Good for you. 

Universal truth or not, your logic was off. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Universal truth or not, your logic was off. 

That is your opinion, which has little to do with the conversation Titan and I were having about my opinion. 

Archived