Hillary - The unlawful and disorder candidate

AURaptor

Like I said it's not and I already predicted the stupid links you posts so....But actually I don't ever do this but try me one more time with your questionable links and we'll just see who can posts the most I guess because I'd start filling up this board as well. I don't see how it's fair for you to just post biased links from your idiot sites

An amazing statement from one who constantly posts ;from VOX, Huffington and other stupid left wing extremist sites. Then followed by insanely ignorant comments against those who have a different view. BLM is a proven and violent hate group that has been fully embraced by the entirely corrupted DNC.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, AFTiger said:

One thing about you and your buddies you will tell a lie in a minute. I don't constantly post any of the stuff you said, and no what you say is proven hasn't been proven at all. In fact you can't even find an impartial site to even agree with ANYTHING you say....

There is no impartial site. You post your lies consistently but you believe what you post. It is tragic.

15 minutes ago, cole256 said:

One thing about you and your buddies you will tell a lie in a minute. I don't constantly post any of the stuff you said, and no what you say is proven hasn't been proven at all. In fact you can't even find an impartial site to even agree with ANYTHING you say....

Another lie

Ok quote these posts of mine from these sites you say.....You want to start your fabrications up like a child

10 hours ago, cole256 said:

Ok quote these posts of mine from these sites you say.....You want to start your fabrications up like a child

So you have never linked to left wing sites?

6 hours ago, AFTiger said:

So you have never linked to left wing sites?

As far as politics I doubt I've supplied 5 links ever, definitely no more than ten. And the ones I did I doubt they were left wing sites..... 

Archived