False narratives are what the MSM are pushing, and it's destroying this country.

AURaptor

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Pretty pathetic, that in your attempt to paint me as something I'm not, and even after it's been PROVEN with your own words that I said no such thing as you claim, your false pride STILL inhibits you from doing the right thing and apologizing. 

Where ? Prove it ! Where did I remotely say , indicate, suggest, hint, infer, ANY SUCH DAMN THING ????? 

Now you're just making things up. I haven't said anything like that with my "own words."

weasel gonna weasel..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Now you're just making things up. I haven't said anything like that with my "own words."

weasel gonna weasel..

I quoted you ,

" I still remember an incident where a Georgia police unit threw a flash bang near a baby during a raid, and after hearing about the parents planning to sue the city, you had the audacity to question whether the parents staged the baby there to make a buck.  " 

so yeah, weasel your own damn self out of this one. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

weasel gonna weasel..

You quoted nothing to the contrary of what I've been saying.  You're pretty bad at this.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

You quoted nothing to the contrary of what I've been saying.  You're pretty bad at this.

Now you're talking gibberish, trying ( and failing ) to mimic and mock me. 

Total lack of character from you, I see. Make stuff up, then get caught making stuff up, and don't have the stones to admit you were wrong, that you lied, or apologize. 

You'd make a terrific bammer. 

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Now you're talking gibberish, trying ( and failing ) to mimic and mock me. 

You're a very mockable guy. Consider it a compliment.

Edit in response to your edit) And you're still making stuff up. 

Archived