False narratives are what the MSM are pushing, and it's destroying this country.

AURaptor

You obviously are not for  familiar  with the term as it is used in common parlance. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Huh ?  First of all, there's no denying that the vast majority of the mainstream media are elitist, left-wing minded. Second of all, ..  Hell, I can go all day unpacking the nonsense that you spouted about Christian , Southern, Republicans…. But I've got better things to do. All I am seeing  from you is just a vast level of ignorance. There is no quick fix, sad to say. 

You are clearly defining MSM as the liberal media as you see it.

Then you have to exaggerate their power to make them a threat to accommodate the conservative posture of being attacked.

4 hours ago, AURaptor said:

You really are a simpleton 

But if Fox is also reporting a false narrative with regards to the cops and shooting of black men , then show it. Also, address the facts as presented in the video. If you can. 

I am just trying to unpack what YOU meant by MSM. I am obviously familiar with the term.

4 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You obviously are not for  familiar  with the term as it is used in common parlance. 

You mean wing nut common parlance?

13 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

lol you did. Because I remember you made a big deal about them not being from Georgia. You insinuated that they could be professional victims...

He's great at saying things then waiting for a period of time to pass them denying anything he said....

7 hours ago, cole256 said:

He's great at saying things then waiting for a period of time to pass them denying anything he said....

You're better at making up s*** I never said, then accusing me of views I don't have, w/ out having to back up your claims. 

Seriously, if I said 1/2 the stuff you claim I did then I could understand better why you hate me so much. But I don't. That's the rub. You project this insane stuff I never said and attribute it to me and my views. It's like anyone who doesn't fully agree w/ you gets put into the racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigoted, Archie Bunker cartoon character category.  Which is not only 100% false, it also absolves you from having to even deal w/ views which exist outside of your ' Us vs Them ' mindset. 

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

You're better at making up s*** I never said, then accusing me of views I don't have, w/ out having to back up your claims. 

Seriously, if I said 1/2 the stuff you claim I did then I could understand better why you hate me so much. But I don't. That's the rub. You project this insane stuff I never said and attribute it to me and my views. It's like anyone who doesn't fully agree w/ you gets put into the racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigoted, Archie Bunker cartoon character category.  Which is not only 100% false, it also absolves you from having to even deal w/ views which exist outside of your ' Us vs Them ' mindset. 

You insinuated if. Don't be a pig. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I did no such thing. Don't be a dick. 

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I did no such thing. You have no idea what I " insinuated " because you can't cite me. You're either too much of a coward to actually back up what you think I said w/ a cite, or too stupid to figure out how. 

Pick one. 

10 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

I did no such thing. You have no idea what I " insinuated " because you can't cite me. You're either too much of a coward to actually back up what you think I said w/ a cite, or too stupid to figure out how. 

Pick one. 

I cited the link...WTF

how in the hell have you got seven likes? It was more fitting when you were-79 because you're the stupidest blow-hard on this board.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I cited the link...WTF

how in the hell have you got seven likes? It was more fitting when you were-79 because you're the stupidest blow-hard on this board.

In this thread, you cited the link where I said the couple whose toddler was injured by the flash/bang grenade were 'professional victims ' and probably staged the whole thing or some such nonsense ???

You've done no such thing. You clearly are wrong. Maybe confused , but I'll stop short of calling you a liar. For now. 

But I'll ask again. Cite it. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

In this thread, you cited the link where I said the couple whose toddler was injured by the flash/bang grenade were 'professional victims ' and probably staged the whole thing or some such nonsense ???

You've done no such thing. You clearly are wrong. Maybe confused , but I'll stop short of calling you a liar. For now. 

But I'll ask again. Cite it. 

Hell no. Go back a page.

ci·ta·tion

[sīˈtāSH(ə)n]

NOUN

1. a quotation from or reference to a book, paper, or author, especially in a scholarly work:
    "there were dozens of citations from the works of Byron" · 

synonyms: quotation · quote · extract · excerpt · passage · line · 

6 minutes ago, AURaptor said:
ci·ta·tion

[sīˈtāSH(ə)n]

NOUN

1. a quotation from or reference to a book, paper, or author, especially in a scholarly work:
    "there were dozens of citations from the works of Byron" · 

synonyms: quotation · quote · extract · excerpt · passage · line · 

I searched out the page and It's before your eyes on the last page. All the content is there for your viewing. I'm not going to cite seperate posts on my phone just because you're a weaseling POS.

17 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I searched out the page and It's before your eyes on the last page. All the content is there for your viewing. I'm not going to cite seperate posts on my phone just because you're a weaseling POS.

You're a liar. 

Might also be an idiot, but definitely a liar. 

And genius, this is NOT an example of you citing me  

" Because I remember you made a big deal about them not being from Georgia. You insinuated that they could be professional victims... " 

Your flawed recall and OPINION of what I does not count. Even a little. 

*PPS - You claiming " I saw it , it's there " is also not a cite. 

BTW - what happened to the #'d posts ? That's REALLY helpful in finding specific posts made. Of course, when they don't exist, like the phantom cite by jeff here, it's a moot point. Oh well. 

9 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You're a liar. 

Might also be an idiot, but definitely a liar. 

And genius, this is NOT an example of you citing me  

" Because I remember you made a big deal about them not being from Georgia. You insinuated that they could be professional victims... " 

Your flawed recall and OPINION of what I does not count. Even a little. 

*PPS - You claiming " I saw it , it's there " is also not a cite. 

BTW - what happened to the #'d posts ? That's REALLY helpful in finding specific posts made. Of course, when they don't exist, like the phantom cite by jeff here, it's a moot point. Oh well. 

Alright guess I'll repost the thread again on this page just to make sure you see it. You're not squirming your way out of this one.

So you quoting BigBen was suppose to be my clue ? Sure, what ever. 

Your charge - 

I still remember an incident where a Georgia police unit threw a flash bang near a baby during a raid, and after hearing about the parents planning to sue the city, you had the audacity to question whether the parents staged the baby there to make a buck. 

So, from the thread , I said, in chronological order...

* That makes absolutely no sense. Also not making any sense, but not a crime, is why a family from Wisconsin traveled all the way to Georgia to live in a house after theirs burned down. What is up with that?

** It's a minor, side issue.

***  Cops still screwed up & I can't believe the jury didn't convict.

So, nothing stating, implying or suggesting the parents were " professional victims " or that they in any way staged (?) the incident. 

You may apologize to me at once. 

1 minute ago, AURaptor said:

So you quoting BigBen was suppose to be my clue ? Sure, what ever. 

So, from the thread , I said, in chronological order...

* That makes absolutely no sense. Also not making any sense, but not a crime, is why a family from Wisconsin traveled all the way to Georgia to live in a house after theirs burned down. What is up with that?

** It's a minor, side issue.

***  Cops still screwed up & I can't believe the jury didn't convict.

So, nothing stating, implying or suggesting the parents were " professional victims " or that they in any way staged (?) the incident. 

You may apologize to me at once. 

I didn't even quote Ben. I copied the thread link, weirdo. I have nothing to apologize about because I know what you were insinuating. It's not that hard to figure out because you have done it a thousand times. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I didn't even quote Ben. I copied the thread link, weirdo. I have nothing to apologize about because I know what you were insinuating. It's not that hard to figure out because you have done it a thousand times. 

You quoted Ben ,

Bigbens42
By Bigbens42, 
Exactly.

and despite my ACTUAL words to the contrary, you knew what I was insinuating ? Dude, you've got serious issues. 

Instead of overtly identifying the 7 month conversation via a link, you hid it in the form of a response, a quote from Ben. That right here is a true weasel thing to do.  

3 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You quoted Ben , and despite my words to the contrary, you knew what I was insinuating ? Dude, you've got serious issues. 

There was nothing in your words to the contrary. And I'm not sure why it quoted Ben. I merely copied the URL at the top. I couldn't care less what he said other than the fact that he read through you like a book as well. At least that part is relevant to the discussion right now.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

There was nothing in your words to the contrary. And I'm not sure why it quoted Ben. I merely copied the URL at the top. I couldn't care less what he said other than the fact that he read through you like a book as well.

There was EVERYTHING contrary to my words and the imaginary crap you dreamed up in your head. 

And now you're not only reading MY mind ( wrongly ) but also claiming you know what Ben was thinking ? Crassic. 

Difference between me and you, I TELL you what I think, and there's no 'hidden message'. No code words, no dog whistles. Apparently you're not use to that, huh ? Not my problem, that's a YOU problem. 

You failed to make your case.

Apologize. 

5 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

You quoted Ben 

Instead of overtly identifying the 7 month conversation via a link, you hid it in the form of a response, a quote from Ben. That right here is a true weasel thing to do.  

LMAO. You give me too much credit. Nice to know that you still volunteer to be my lap dog.

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

There was EVERYTHING contrary to my words and the imaginary crap you dreamed up in your head. 

And now you're not only reading MY mind ( wrongly ) but also claiming you know what Ben was thinking ? Crassic. 

Difference between me and you, I TELL you what I think, and there's no 'hidden message'. No code words, no dog whistles. Apparently you're not use to that, huh ? Not my problem, that's a YOU problem. 

You failed to make your case.

Apologize. 

Fetch me a beer, lapdog.

Pretty pathetic, that in your attempt to paint me as something I'm not, and even after it's been PROVEN with your own words that I said no such thing as you claim, your false pride STILL inhibits you from doing the right thing and apologizing. 

you had the audacity to question whether the parents staged the baby there to make a buck. 

Where ? Prove it ! Where did I remotely say , indicate, suggest, hint, infer, ANY SUCH DAMN THING ????? 

" I didn't even quote Ben. " 

" And I'm not sure why it quoted Ben " 

:roflol: 

Archived