A video I think white people need to see

Grumps

2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

Freddy Gray ran from cops, had a knife, and then , oh yeah, 3 cops have been found INNOCENT of any wrong doing. 

Freddie Gray did not have a weapon on him when he sustained the injuries that killed him.

The cops were not found "innocent."  Learn the difference in "not guilty" and "innocent."  There is one and it matters.

OJ was acquitted too.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AURaptor said:

A cop defending his life from a thug ( michael brown ) going after his gun is NOT effing ' racism' .

Freddy Gray ran from cops, had a knife, and then , oh yeah, 3 cops have been found INNOCENT of any wrong doing. 

That's not changing the topic, that's STAYING on topic. 

Only if you have a weasel brain.

20 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Only if you have a weasel brain.

That doesn't even make any sense. The facts are exactly as I stated. Your  childish insult doesn't change 1 damn thing. 

Though it does reveal your lack of comprehension and intellectual dishonesty. Which we already know about, so ... nothing new. 

38 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

* Freddie Gray did not have a weapon on him when he sustained the injuries that killed him.

** The cops were not found "innocent."  Learn the difference in "not guilty" and "innocent."  There is one and it matters.

*** OJ was acquitted too.  

* Because they had taken it away from him, before he was put into the van. Check. 

** Knew the difference, but thanks for the refresher course, Mein Fuhrer. 

*** Did anyone know the names of the 3 police officers before this case ? And that's 3 different cases, brought up, and found ' not guilty '. The 3 most ' solid ', we're told, brought up by the prosecution. 

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Talking to Raptor is like talking to a drunk person.  

Raptor - you been drinking son?

I have. It's becoming a necessity to exist on this damn forum. Sad. 

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Talking to Raptor is like talking to a drunk person.  

Raptor - you been drinking son?

No, but man, I stick around on this board any more, I may be driven to drink. 

From now on forever, every time an incident happen Ferguson will be brought up.....I can post alot more fabricating, mishandling, and accusation cases going the other way. Like I said they just recently uncovered the policemen in Dothan sentencing innocent black men and throwing them in prison for over 25 years. 1,000 convictions of innocent men. As a matter of fact that's what I'm going to do every time somebody brings up Ferguson

1 hour ago, AURaptor said:

* Because they had taken it away from him, before he was put into the van. Check. 

Irrelevant to why he sustained his fatal injuries.  No check.

** Knew the difference, but thanks for the refresher course, Mein Fuhrer. 

Then try using them like you do.

*** Did anyone know the names of the 3 police officers before this case ? And that's 3 different cases, brought up, and found ' not guilty '. The 3 most ' solid ', we're told, brought up by the prosecution. 

Immaterial.  

" why " he sustained his injuries? Now you're rearranging things. Stick to the point. 

And it is not inmaterial that three separate cases resulted in no conviction. It's very relevant.  With OJ, you have a big, public affair. A well known celebrity. That the state did not make its case is one thing, but that happened three different times ?  

" why " he sustained his injuries? Now you're rearranging things. Stick to the point. 

No I'm not. I followed the conversation.  You responded to a point about guys killed by police or in police custody by saying Gray wasn't even shot, then went on to talk about him having a knife and running from cops.  But the reason people are upset over it is that he died of serious injuries in their custody.  That's not rearranging anything.

And it is not inmaterial that three separate cases resulted in no conviction. It's very relevant.  With OJ, you have a big, public affair. A well known celebrity. That the state did not make its case is one thing, but that happened three different times ?  

The point is, they aren't "innocent" and no court declared them such.  The OJ reference was to show the fallacy of such thinking.  People get away with stuff all the time, even after a trial.  That doesn't make them innocent.

Archived