BlackLivesMatter committing intellectual suicide

TitanTiger

I'm an old white guy you should not include such a large group of people with having dumb ass comments. There seems to be so much hate right now. Good lord life is to damn short people

I just checked this thread and you havent made a comment so I wasnt including you.

I too just checked the thread, and you've made ZERO comments on the clowns from BLM and their ridiculous remarks from the OP.

Why don't you comment on that, instead of this generalized b.s. about ' white people celebrating ' as you ignore the idiocy of comments like -

we are very clear that this terror is completely homegrown, born from the anti-Black white supremacy, patriarchy and homophobia of the conservative right and of those who would use religious extremism as a weapon to gain power for the few and take power from the rest. Those who seek to profit from our deaths hope we will forget who our real enemy is, and blame Muslim communities instead. "

It was a Muslim who committed this act. The person of Afghan ancestry who committed this atrocity had nothing to do w/ anti-black, white supremacy, ... Or do you agree with this noise ? Yes or No ?

Which white folks celebrated ANY of this ? Cite ?

Sure Raptor. You have something against it???

I also run a 4.12 second 40 and swim 5 miles before breakfast every morning ^-^

Bo? Bo Jackson? is that you?

For every story like this you can post four positive. Very basic tactic, go after anomalies and focus on them to represent the entire group. What's funny about the people doing it on this particular board is the majority here defend policemen when the media tries this very tactic. Same thing but for some reason different stances....I wonder why?

Yep, just skip right over the comments that were said in the original post. Go ahead and ignore all that.

Prove they're just anomalies & offer some " positives ".

If you can.

If you can.

Nah. Don't feel like it.

Not directed towards you, skippy.

If you can.

Nah. Don't feel like it.

Not directed towards you, skippy.

Still don't feel like it.

Archived