Trump: I know more than U.S. Generals about ISIS

RunInRed

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny at how some here don't think taking out Quddafy was Hillary's idea.

I'd love to see a link.

http://www.washingto...t-still-haunts/

This shows that Libya was Hillary pushing against the advice of many others.

One reason given for our intercession in Libya was to prevent Gaddafi forces from killing civilians. The forces that we backed who also killed our Ambassador committed war against Black Libyans.

Below I am cutting and pasting from this article

"Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates, national security adviser Thomas E. Donilon and others were against military action, contending that the United States had no clear national interests at stake and that operations could last far longer and cost more lives than anyone anticipated.

But Clinton joined U.N. Ambassador Susan E. Rice and White House adviser Samantha Power in pressing Obama to back a U.S.- and NATO-led military campaign, arguing that the United States could not let Gaddafi butcher his citizens."

Here is an article from the Atlantic that shows Hillary and the Administration had no idea of what they were doing. This same article castigates Cheney for Iraq and basically say that they are identical mistakes with identical results in creating a vacuum in the Middle East to allow groups like ISIL to thrive. Any way you look at it our involvement in Libya pushed by Clinton has made the Middle East and indirectly the US less safe.

http://www.theatlant...e-libya/410437/

That's just BS. It was a popular uprising by civilians. The radicals moved in afterward.

And the prospect of Gaddafi butchering his civilians is correct. An armored column came within two miles of Tobruk before being destroyed by NATO airpower. He had already flattened cities such as Zawiya (pop. 200,000) simply because demonstrations were occurring there.

This was just another one of those many situations in the middle east in which whatever you do is wrong. It's easy to look back and say we should have just watched - like we did in Syria - but even hindsight isn't much use in the ME.

I seriously doubt she cast the only vote.

She came, she conquered, she killed him

And that is a missquote btw. (shock :-\ ):

"We came, we saw, he died," she joked when told of news reports of Qaddafi's death by an aide in between formal interviews.

http://www.cbsnews.c...we-saw-he-died/

But it's interesting to see you hold such empathy for Gaddafi. I doubt the family members of victims aboard Pan Am flight 103 are as upset as you.

panam.jpg

I'd love to see a link.

http://www.washingto...t-still-haunts/

This shows that Libya was Hillary pushing against the advice of many others.

One reason given for our intercession in Libya was to prevent Gaddafi forces from killing civilians. The forces that we backed who also killed our Ambassador committed war against Black Libyans.

Below I am cutting and pasting from this article

"Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates, national security adviser Thomas E. Donilon and others were against military action, contending that the United States had no clear national interests at stake and that operations could last far longer and cost more lives than anyone anticipated.

But Clinton joined U.N. Ambassador Susan E. Rice and White House adviser Samantha Power in pressing Obama to back a U.S.- and NATO-led military campaign, arguing that the United States could not let Gaddafi butcher his citizens."

Here is an article from the Atlantic that shows Hillary and the Administration had no idea of what they were doing. This same article castigates Cheney for Iraq and basically say that they are identical mistakes with identical results in creating a vacuum in the Middle East to allow groups like ISIL to thrive. Any way you look at it our involvement in Libya pushed by Clinton has made the Middle East and indirectly the US less safe.

http://www.theatlant...e-libya/410437/

That's just BS. It was a popular uprising by civilians. The radicals moved in afterward.

And the prospect of Gaddafi butchering his civilians is correct. An armored column came within two miles of Tobruk before being destroyed by NATO airpower. He had already flattened cities such as Zawiya (pop. 200,000) simply because demonstrations were occurring there.

This was just another one of those many situations in the middle east in which whatever you do is wrong. It's easy to look back and say we should have just watched - like we did in Syria - but even hindsight isn't much use in the ME.

wrong homer. We should have followed with a permanent invasion and lost thousands of young men for nothing. I am still trying to figure out what our "clear national interests" was in Iraq.

And that is a missquote btw. (shock :-\/> ):

"We came, we saw, he died," she joked when told of news reports of Qaddafi's death by an aide in between formal interviews.

But it's interesting to see you hold such empathy for Gaddafi. I doubt the family members of victims aboard Pan Am flight 103 are as upset as you.

panam.jpg

Swing & miss.

I was showing Hillary's glee at implementing her policy. That had zero to do with what happened to Gadaffi.

And that is a missquote btw. (shock :-\/> ):

panam.jpg

Swing & miss.

I was showing Hillary's glee at implementing her policy. That had zero to do with what happened to Gadaffi.

Yeah by misquoting her (aka "lying")

At least she didn't pose before a "Mission Accomplished" banner.

I didn't misquote her.

That was substantively about what she said. Screw you if I got something a bit off, this is not journalism 101. Obviously she would not say "she" if she was actually saying those words. My effing god, how anal and petty are you going to be?

I didn't misquote her.

That was substantively about what she said. Screw you if I got something a bit off, this is not journalism 101. Obviously she would not say "she" if she was actually saying those words. My effing god, how anal and petty are you going to be?

Oh yeah, excuse me, it wasn't a 'misquote', it was a 'weasel-quote'.

I didn't misquote her.

Oh yeah, excuse me, it wasn't a 'misquote', it was a 'weasel-quote'.

Really? How so ? Or is that just your escape hatch you like to use, when you really don't have a come back.

I didn't misquote her.

You can even lie to yourself. Sad and pathetic.

I didn't misquote her.

Sad & pathetic troll you are, ICHY . I explain why a false charge is directed @ me and you side with the slander instead of the facts.

And to be clear, I put nothing in quotes. I attributed no words to Hillary .

Deal with the facts, not what you WISH were true.

I didn't misquote her.

Sad & pathetic troll you are, ICHY . I explain why a false charge is directed @ me and you side with the slander instead of the facts.

A weasel's got to double down on a weasel-quote. :roflol:

Your ignorance & stupidity is a protective blanket that keeps you oblivious

Dunning -Kruger effect 101

Homie, you're a live , walking talking example.

You don't get it.

You don't get it.

I get that , once again, you're wrong.

I get that you're stubborn .

What I don't get is " why ".

I can guess though

I didn't misquote her.

Actually, I did side with the facts. You are so predisposed to lies, you no longer see the difference. You believe your explanations/opinions are facts. This is a delusional effect created within your idio-illogical echo chamber.

Archived