Too Sick To Lead: The Lethal Personality Disorder Of Donald Trump

I don't even bother engaging the "tools" from the extreme right here, except for the occasional laughter.

Point to ANY post I've made suggesting I don't see HRC's, warts........I'll save you some time, there isn't one. I do think for political effect, her warts are exaggerated, at times....

FTR, AUUSN is a REPUBLICAN.............not a Leftie.....he just isn't a wing nut. Funny how rational people here are lumped in when you don't agree huh? WAIT, isn't that what you accused me of? YEP.

I never said AUUSN was a Leftie I said we disageed at times Homer and I disagree more. I respect both of their viewpoints I just don't always agree with them. I only used them as examples of people I have disagreed with without resorting to name calling. I have yet to call either a tool. It is you calling people a right wing tool that is counter productive. It is you who are throwing out the insults.

This will be my last response on this as I have already broken my own rule of only replying a limited number of times as you can only repeat your facts and views a limited number of times until you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

Sad, you are one of the more rational ones, mostly don't care though, one less person to deal with.

FTR, pleading for you not to become a tool, is NOT the same as calling you a tool.

If that needs to be explained, I'd rather use my time elsewhere.

Have a great day,.

Archived