Touting the Offensive Coaching Staff

RunInRed

I remember CDC saying that Duke would be the best ever or some such thing and then watched the wide receivers drop the ball on and off the field. KB won't do any worse for the program than the cluster delivered at that position last year. I never had a roommate like Duke at AU, but I know it would have been a nightmare even if I wasn't the starting QB (JJ). CDC bet his paycheck on Duke and we all rode it into the dirt.

Not that I'm defending DC, which I'm not, but Gus told everyone the same thing about JJ. Time to get rid of Gus for saying as much? Or could someone do better than Gus?

WarDamnEagle somewhere you said that if Gus could get rid of Lashlee and bring in someone that can develop a QB Gus would be in good shape. I agree with that. I like Gus's offense. He not Rhett knows how to run his offense, but Gus doesn't know how to develop a QB and needs to bring someone on who does.

I 100% believe this. Especially after hiring Hand.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly believe we have an excellent offensive staff. Kodi could be an upgrade at the receiver spot. Hand is going to be a big addition. Loved Grimes but I think Hand brings a little something extra. I still think Rhett is a good coach and is an asset. I'm rather optimistic about the upcoming season. I think we get 9 wins maybe more.

Archived