More fear mongering by Obama . Barry says Trump scares world leaders.

AURaptor

Ok. He just liked to quote his father to gain support from the religious right while on the campaign trail.

Of course, it's a moot point since he dropped out.

I realize that candidates don't always line up with individual beliefs completely and sometimes in an election we are choosing the lesser of two evils, but how anyone can vote for a man who is so insulting to so many people from women to war heroes to the handicapped is beyond me. Right now you may not be the one he is insulting. But what if you become the one he insults? You think you are off limits? You think he gives a damn about making this country great? He only cares about one person and that's himself.

I think you should consider taking comments from candidates a little less personally. Both candidates are extremely insulting if you ask me. On the one hand, Hillary lies like a cheap rug about her malfeasance and that's her story and she sticks to it and folks are apparently expected to think, well, OK. Trump is crude and unfiltered and can be quite insulting, himself, but, he does represent a stark contrast to the uni=party establishment that has long since stopped representing the people who elected them in favor of enriching themselves.

Hillary is definitely the status quo candidate and she will continue to do what the Clintons have always done which is peddle access and influence for future quid pro quos while funnelling untold $millions into a Foundation that does not publicly disclose to who and what amount it actually gives to charity.

I think that you are in no position to tell me how I should take a candidate's comments. Trump has said things that were racist, misogynistic, and cruel. No one is off limits. He has publicly made fun of a handicapped journalist, a prisoner of war, and a female reporter. And if you admire him for being "outside" of political correctness by being an insulting pig then I THINK you are as much a POS as he is. Just because the village idiot Sarah Palin says he is an establishment outsider doesn't make it true. He has used the establishment by cozying up to people that can best serve his interests. Why do you think he won't release his tax returns? They are probably the same as they were in the 80's when he paid $0.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it's not as if he wasn't asked.

And this President is all about telling the truth, huh ?

<_<

No president's are all about telling the truth. I think you are looking more for a 'daddy' than you are a president.

Barry sure is your daddy

That sums up your capacity for intellectual thinking - much less wit. :roflol:/>

Does it really? Sums it up?

Huh.

Im glad Trump scares everbuddy. We need to terrify the rest a the world sos they don't get no wrong ideas. Bein nice done made us laugh at. Thanks barry hussane.

Barry sure is your daddy

That sums up your capacity for intellectual thinking - much less wit. :roflol:/>

Does it really? Sums it up?

Huh.

Yes, it does.

At last, all you manage is poo flinging.

Yes, it does.

I guess that's what you call truth and facts then, huh ?

<_<

Yes, it does.

I guess that's what you call truth and facts then, huh ?

<_<

Exactly! Good job! Good boy!

If I could only give you a treat, there might be hope.

:laugh:

Archived