More fear mongering by Obama . Barry says Trump scares world leaders.

AURaptor

Don't tell the truth on foreign soil!

Trump tells it nowhere.

Mixed in w/ what others are saying, Obama, son of a communist, tells the world that Trump is reckless. As if the anti-American revolutionary communist in office now isn't ?

B**** ,please.

( * edited, for the simpletons on the board who can't even read quotes properly. )

anti-American revolutionary communist?. You are exactly the kind of racist, ignorant, anti-intellectual, simple-minded peon that Trump is relying on for votes.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Donald Trump’s “business sense” has struck again. This time, Trump has bankrupted his presidential campaign and is expecting Republicans to pick up the tab."

Maybe he can get Mexico to pay for it.

Trump tells it nowhere.

Mixed in w/ what others are saying, Obama, son of a communist, tells the world that Trump is reckless. As if the anti-American revolutionary communist in office now isn't ?

B**** ,please.

( * edited, for the simpletons on the board who can't even read quotes properly. )

anti-American revolutionary communist?. You are exactly the kind of racist, ignorant, anti-intellectual, simple-minded peon that Trump is relying on for votes.

Your kidding, right ?

What's " racist " about calling Obama a communist ? There isn't any racism, what so ever.

And the only one ignorant about who obama is would be YOU.

"Donald Trump’s “business sense” has struck again. This time, Trump has bankrupted his presidential campaign and is expecting Republicans to pick up the tab."

Maybe he can get Mexico to pay for it.

Ok , that was funny

:laugh:/>

Did no such thing

It's an expression, directed @ no one in particular

If directed towards anyone. It'd be TexasTiger.

Good grief y'all do luv to reach

Weasel. It was directed at Elle. Texas Tiger was commenting on Elle's post who was commenting on yours. Delete it or modify your post.

It was directed at no one in particular, but if anyone, at TT. That's who I directly quoted. Elle's quote was with in TexasTiger's

Now, you 2 do the decent thing & retract your bogus, made up claim that I directed that or any insult @ Elle. Because I didn't

Nah. You knew what you were doing. The thought crossed your mind as you wrote "B**** please" that a woman was in that string and yet you hit 'post.'

Nah. You knew what you were doing. The thought crossed your mind as you wrote "B**** please" that a woman was in that string and yet you hit 'post.'

Liar.

Delete it or modify your post.

ETA - Oh, and you're a weaseling coward too. Because I DID modify my post, and you STILL are trying to bear false witness towards me and claim I did something which I never did.

Punk.

Liar.

Delete it or modify your post.

ETA - Oh, and you're a weaseling coward too. Because I DID modify my post, and you STILL are trying to bear false witness towards me and claim I did something which I never did.

Punk.

Who was the "bitch" directed to?

B****, please.

A response used when someone says something stupid or when somebody tries you.

It was used as a non specific term of disbelief and idiocy.

Trump tells it nowhere.

B**** ,please.

Your kidding, right ?

What's " racist " about calling Obama a communist ? There isn't any racism, what so ever.

And the only one ignorant about who obama is would be YOU.

There isn't anything racist about calling Obama a communist. That just demonstrates what an idiot you are. You neither understand what communism is nor the US political economy if you think Obama is a communist. I referred to you as a racist, ignorant, anti-intellectual, simple-minded peon because you support Trump. At best, you tolerate racism by supporting Trump.

Trump over Hillary, yes. But " support " him?

I do not.

Cruz is who I supported.

Accuses Obama of being the son of a communist. Supports a candidate who's father brags about his attempts to fight for communist leader Castro.

Makes sense.

Accuses Obama of being the son of a communist. Supports a candidate who's father brags about his attempts to fight for communist leader Castro.

Makes sense.

" accuse "?

It is fact

Cruz's dad did support Castro. That is also true.

He then denounced Castro. And communism, knowing full well if its false promises.

Unlike Barry .

Barry, as you like to refer to him, didn't use his father to round up support like Cruz did.

Weird. Cruz " used " no one. And Barry would have loved to use his own dad, if only he hadn't ditched he & his mom.

Daddy Cruz is a walking fricking nut. Gave new meaning to wingnut. Batshitcrazy.

Obama is no more a communist than you are......talk radio programmed tea billy BS.

Ok. He just liked to quote his father to gain support from the religious right while on the campaign trail.

Of course, it's a moot point since he dropped out.

I realize that candidates don't always line up with individual beliefs completely and sometimes in an election we are choosing the lesser of two evils, but how anyone can vote for a man who is so insulting to so many people from women to war heroes to the handicapped is beyond me. Right now you may not be the one he is insulting. But what if you become the one he insults? You think you are off limits? You think he gives a damn about making this country great? He only cares about one person and that's himself.

Normally I would not.

But Hillary is the other choice, so...

Obama's comments were truth more than insult.

Opinion. And his isn't appreciated ,while on foreign soil.

No. It's a fact. World leaders have spoken out about their reservations about Trump.

And it's not as if he wasn't asked.

And it's not as if he wasn't asked.

And this President is all about telling the truth, huh ?

<_<

Ok. He just liked to quote his father to gain support from the religious right while on the campaign trail.

Of course, it's a moot point since he dropped out.

I realize that candidates don't always line up with individual beliefs completely and sometimes in an election we are choosing the lesser of two evils, but how anyone can vote for a man who is so insulting to so many people from women to war heroes to the handicapped is beyond me. Right now you may not be the one he is insulting. But what if you become the one he insults? You think you are off limits? You think he gives a damn about making this country great? He only cares about one person and that's himself.

I think you should consider taking comments from candidates a little less personally. Both candidates are extremely insulting if you ask me. On the one hand, Hillary lies like a cheap rug about her malfeasance and that's her story and she sticks to it and folks are apparently expected to think, well, OK. Trump is crude and unfiltered and can be quite insulting, himself, but, he does represent a stark contrast to the uni=party establishment that has long since stopped representing the people who elected them in favor of enriching themselves.

Hillary is definitely the status quo candidate and she will continue to do what the Clintons have always done which is peddle access and influence for future quid pro quos while funnelling untold $millions into a Foundation that does not publicly disclose to who and what amount it actually gives to charity.

Archived