More fear mongering by Obama . Barry says Trump scares world leaders.

AURaptor

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Cole not the Left used hyperbole. You may want to work on your reading comprehension.

And YOU are the one who keeps using the word "lie."

The Left = inclusive , meaning cole and anyone else here who falsely accuses me of lying.

And no, I'm not the only one who keeps using that word.

If I had said it, you'd call me a liar, but of course, YOU use it, and it's just - hyperbole.

Cole didn't accuse you of lying in his post. And I didn't use hyperbole.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush endorsed Sen. John McCain for president on Wednesday, saying the presumptive Republican nominee has the "character, courage and perseverance" to lead the country http://www.cnn.com/2...index.html?eref

Whoops. Again.

Not wrong again. Where's the fear mongering in telling the world that Obama ( who really has shown to be incompetent ) is dangerous ?

There's a world of difference in offering tacit support for the guy in your own party, and bad mouthing the other party's candidate.

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard and taught Constitutional Law for 12 years. Calling him incompetent says more about you than him.

Two points:
  • His degree, good or bad, does not speak to competence. Auburns' own Tim Cook was a "C" student; yet, I would call him extremely competent...Obama is in fact, incompetent; on spite of his education...You can only claim competence if you've actually done something reasonably well...and, having done the few things he has done in the last 7 years, particularly badly, I don't see how you can make any objective claim to competence. OK, I take that back...he can read a teleprompter really well....that is one competence.
  • Lastly and to the substance of the original post, I hope Trump scares the hell out of foreign leaders. Ronald Reagan scared the hell out of Jimmy Carter, Walter Mondale, the Russians, Iranians, etc....it worked out pretty well for us. Being liked by Obama or his marxist overseas buddies is hardly a job qualification for POTUS.

One other question since O has never released his transcripts from any college, how do you know he graduated Magna Cum Laude? I have seen the claims, but never seen a document or anyone find a publication from Harvard that reflects that claim...shouldn't there be some Harvard publication that reflects that shouldn't there? The claim also seems incongruous with his own writings about his college experience and those of his associates....if you have a document, I'd like to see the link. It should be easy to find if a valid claim.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush endorsed Sen. John McCain for president on Wednesday, saying the presumptive Republican nominee has the "character, courage and perseverance" to lead the country http://www.cnn.com/2...index.html?eref

Whoops. Again.

Not wrong again. Where's the fear mongering in telling the world that Obama ( who really has shown to be incompetent ) is dangerous ?

There's a world of difference in offering tacit support for the guy in your own party, and bad mouthing the other party's candidate.

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard and taught Constitutional Law for 12 years. Calling him incompetent says more about you than him.

Two points:
  • His degree, good or bad, does not speak to competence. Auburns' own Tim Cook was a "C" student; yet, I would call him extremely competent...Obama is in fact, incompetent; on spite of his education...You can only claim competence if you've actually done something reasonably well...and, having done the few things he has done in the last 7 years, particularly badly, I don't see how you can make any objective claim to competence. OK, I take that back...he can read a teleprompter really well....that is one competence.
  • Lastly and to the substance of the original post, I hope Trump scares the hell out of foreign leaders. Ronald Reagan scared the hell out of Jimmy Carter, Walter Mondale, the Russians, Iranians, etc....it worked out pretty well for us. Being liked by Obama or his marxist overseas buddies is hardly a job qualification for POTUS.

One other question since O has never released his transcripts from any college, how do you know he graduated Magna Cum Laude? I have seen the claims, but never seen a document or anyone find a publication from Harvard that reflects that claim...shouldn't there be some Harvard publication that reflects that shouldn't there? The claim also seems incongruous with his own writings about his college experience and those of his associates....if you have a document, I'd like to see the link. It should be easy to find if a valid claim.

You know what they say about opinions and ass holes.

Obama's competence will be assessed by historians given a little more time. But considering what he stepped into, the judgement won't be as bad as you think.

Whoops. Again.

Two points:

Obama's competence will be assessed by historians given a little more time. But considering what he stepped into, the judgement won't be as bad as you think.

Well, you should know all about ass holes. As to his competency, all it takes is looking at the evening news...as to what he stepped into; you know, some people take lemons and make lemonade. And then, some people are alchemists apparently and can transform matter; they take lemons and make a steaming pile of horse***t. Obama, like Jimmy Carter, is an alchemist.

Dumbest posts ever. What have you guy done to call a Harvard grad incompetent? Oh yeah you own people on the forum lol. The self proclaimed genius posted two paragraphs trying to explain how graduating with honors from Harvard doesn't mean squat. I guess what you need to do is just say how great and that's it.

So, Bush43 graduating from Yale AND Harvard makes him totally competent too ?

Glad you think so !

Dumbest posts ever. What have you guy done to call a Harvard grad incompetent? Oh yeah you own people on the forum lol. The self proclaimed genius posted two paragraphs trying to explain how graduating with honors from Harvard doesn't mean squat. I guess what you need to do is just say how great and that's it.

Well, again Cole...we don't know that he graduated with honors...if you can help provide his transcript or one document from Harvard that actually reflected that claim, then I'll cede the point...however, since no one else has, I doubt you'll be able to. The cost of someone's degree has no correlation with competence....Rutherford B Hayes also went to Harvard Law...and, unless you guys want to cede the point on Bush 43...yeah, didn't think you would. As to my qualifications on critiquing Harvard grads; I have had about a 50% hit rate on Harvard grads being able to run businesses. That makes them about average....I generally find them to be above average as analysts however....Give me a good hungry C student from a public education background any day...they're a lot less needy.

Whoops. Again.

Two points:

Reagan scared Iran? By selling illegal arms to them?

And I'm sure that if Obama didn't graduate with honors Fox News would have already uncovered this.

I wish we could "like" posts.

Whoops. Again.

Two points:

Well, you should know all about ass holes. As to his competency, all it takes is looking at the evening news...as to what he stepped into; you know, some people take lemons and make lemonade. And then, some people are alchemists apparently and can transform matter; they take lemons and make a steaming pile of horse***t. Obama, like Jimmy Carter, is an alchemist.

That's a very persuasive argument. :-\

Well, again Cole...we don't know that he graduated with honors...if you can help provide his transcript or one document from Harvard that actually reflected that claim, then I'll cede the point...however, since no one else has, I doubt you'll be able to. The cost of someone's degree has no correlation with competence....Rutherford B Hayes also went to Harvard Law...and, unless you guys want to cede the point on Bush 43...yeah, didn't think you would. As to my qualifications on critiquing Harvard grads; I have had about a 50% hit rate on Harvard grads being able to run businesses. That makes them about average....I generally find them to be above average as analysts however....Give me a good hungry C student from a public education background any day...they're a lot less needy.

Well we don't know raptor's background either and he says the dumbest things and doesn't ever think he's wrong.....So no I'm not going to think raptor has any authority to declare anybody competent or not in anything. And if nothing else your degree says you're capable of learning. Harvard means at a high level. Your experience 50% my experience is a much higher rate than that. Not just Harvard but ivy league in general

Who cares who we scare? About time people respect us after being the laughing stock of the world for the past 7 years... Peace through strength, just like Reagan.

Who cares who we scare? About time people respect us after being the laughing stock of the world for the past 7 years... Peace through strength, just like Reagan.

Nuke em all!!!!!!!!

Guest NC1406

Nuke em all!!!!!!!!

Or don't send them without clear and reasonable ROE for wartime with the intent to support until objectives are met. BTW I doubt trump has that mindset. Been a long time since we have been honored with that type leadership.

Nuke em all!!!!!!!!

Or don't send them without clear and reasonable ROE for wartime with the intent to support until objectives are met. BTW I doubt trump has that mindset. Been a long time since we have been honored with that type leadership.

what does your statement even mean? Just full of empty talking points.

Meanwhile in the real world...

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/05/26/eisenhower-deployment-june-1-ofrp/84986614/

Guest NC1406

My statement might be empty to you but it is full for me. An article about a floating boat taking on ISIS doesn't change my opinion about the men on the line tonight that are face to face with ISIS with what I (and some of them) view as ambiguous goals.

My statement might be empty to you but it is full for me. An article about a floating boat taking on ISIS doesn't change my opinion about the men on the line tonight that are face to face with ISIS with what I (and some of them) view as ambiguous goals.

oh then excuse me. You certainly then have some facts to back up your claim. Show me the ROE in which you agree and then show me where it's changed that caused you to make that statement. I'll wait.

Guest NC1406

oh then excuse me. You certainly then have some facts to back up your claim. Show me the ROE in which you agree and then show me where it's changed that caused you to make that statement. I'll wait.

You will have a long wait because I have no idea what you just tried to say.

So now you're just being a $&$&.

You said.."Or don't send them without clear and reasonable ROE for wartime with the intent to support until objectives are met."

Show me where our current ROE is unclear and unreasonable. Again....I'll wait.

Guest NC1406

You said.."Or don't send them without clear and reasonable ROE for wartime with the intent to support until objectives are met."

Your ROE was probably always as clear as the PowerPoint presentation. If you don't see the change you are stuck on the last slide. Nothing I provided you would change your mind.

Your ROE was probably always as clear as the PowerPoint presentation. If you don't see the change you are stuck on the last slide. Nothing I provided you would change your mind.

Then STFU and stop writing stupid things.

What's that General? You have something to say?

Lt. Gen. John Hesterman, the combined forces air component commander at U.S. Central Command, said it’s difficult to distinguish between friend and foe from the air, and that it’s crucial to know where Iraqi forces are on the battlefield to prevent U.S. strikes on Iraqi forces, or so called “blue-on-green” attacks.

“The thought that we don’t trust our pilots is just wrong. We trust these men and women to prosecute the most complex area of battle that I’ve seen in about 32 years,” Lt. Gen. Hesterman told reporters at the Pentagon via phone from Doha, Qatar. “It’s never been more difficult to identify friend from foe as it is right now in Iraq.”

Guest NC1406

I will never STFU and actually agree with the general you quoted. My kids are the ones on the ground telling them they are legitimate targets and the trigger doesn't get pulled sometimes and the results can be detrimental. This is a tough weekend for our family.

Archived