More fear mongering by Obama . Barry says Trump scares world leaders.

AURaptor

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you cite exactly where I praised Vlad? I believe it was concerning terrorism, Islamic terrorism to be specific. Obama won't even say the words Islamic terrorism. How does that equal me wanting to move to Russia?

I swear, if Obama hit a hole in one on the golf course Raptor would criticize his swing. What's it like living with that much hatred in your life?

Depends on the shoulder turn

Obama left the gas pump running while he went to the bathroom!!!! I hate him!!!

Obama left the gas pump running while he went to the bathroom!!!! I hate him!!!

While there are 5 cars in line waiting to fill up... yeah, sounds like something he'd do.

Can you cite exactly where I praised Vlad? I believe it was concerning terrorism, Islamic terrorism to be specific. Obama won't even say the words Islamic terrorism. How does that equal me wanting to move to Russia?

Moving to Russia was my suggestion.

"He's not leaving office, idiot." Please be civil, I am new here

"Obama is doing the right thing" :-\ Since when????

Friday, January 20, 2017 - Praise the Lord for that date!!!

Then please lurk a while and get a clue before posting. Actually, you sound more like someone who never will, so jump in and expose yourself.

No one knows or cares, usn.

Come with an actual thought.

Here's a thought. This is a dumb a$$ THREAD.

Better?

Awww. Your widdle feewings get hurt ? Your Bare-Bare getting mean things said about him??

Thread keeps getting dumber.

He's never encountered an idiocy that his not willing to double down on. It's amazing.

Obama claims the white house! :roflol:

So much for the tradition of staying out of politics as you leave office.

What a ******* disgrace this man is. You know what, I'm glad other world leaders are scared of us.. It's high time.

Why would the sitting president stay out of politics in his/her last year? I suppose this line of thinking comes from the same simple little minds that believe Obama can't nominate a SCOTUS justice.

Of course. These people start with the sincere belief he's a Black-Kenyon-Muslim-Communist usurper.

I swear, if Obama hit a hole in one on the golf course Raptor would criticize his swing. What's it like living with that much hatred in your life?

Like living in the Soviet Union under Stalin & not being fooled by pravda.

Look it up

ETA - and I would never criticize his golf swing. He has played far more golf than I could possibly play in a lifetime. L, he's played more golf the past eight years and Tiger Woods. His game had better be a lot better than mine.

The obsession is strong with this one.

yoda.jpg

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush endorsed Sen. John McCain for president on Wednesday, saying the presumptive Republican nominee has the "character, courage and perseverance" to lead the country http://www.cnn.com/2...index.html?eref

Whoops. Again.

Not wrong again. Where's the fear mongering in telling the world that Obama ( who really has shown to be incompetent ) is dangerous ?

There's a world of difference in offering tacit support for the guy in your own party, and bad mouthing the other party's candidate.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush endorsed Sen. John McCain for president on Wednesday, saying the presumptive Republican nominee has the "character, courage and perseverance" to lead the country http://www.cnn.com/2...index.html?eref

Whoops. Again.

Not wrong again. Where's the fear mongering in telling the world that Obama ( who really has shown to be incompetent ) is dangerous ?

There's a world of difference in offering tacit support for the guy in your own party, and bad mouthing the other party's candidate.

Yeah, one is just the opposite of the other. Duuuuh.... Both however constitute a sitting POTUS opining on current politics and what you actually said was:

"So much for the tradition of staying out of politics as you leave office."

Stop weaseling (as if you could). :-\

Whoops. Again.

Obama graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard and taught Constitutional Law for 12 years. Calling him incompetent says more about you than him.

Harvard? Ha! He can't post on a football board like the great one and self proclaim his dominance! Hell raptor tells someone he owns them every single day

Harvard? Ha! He can't post on a football board like the great one and self proclaim his dominance! Hell raptor tells someone he owns them every single day

100% lie.

100% lie.

No, it's hyperbole. Your reply is an oxymoron.

100% lie.

Oh, I get it now. When the Left lies, it's " hyperbole ". When I get something wrong, or say something with which the Left disagrees w/ me, it's a " lie ! " .

Such petty b.s.

100% lie.

Oh, I get it now. When the Left lies, it's " hyperbole ". When I get something wrong, or say something with which the Left disagrees w/ me, it's a " lie ! " .

Such petty b.s.

No, Cole not the Left used hyperbole. You may want to work on your reading comprehension.

And YOU are the one who keeps using the word "lie."

No, Cole not the Left used hyperbole. You may want to work on your reading comprehension.

And YOU are the one who keeps using the word "lie."

The Left = inclusive , meaning cole and anyone else here who falsely accuses me of lying.

And no, I'm not the only one who keeps using that word.

If I had said it, you'd call me a liar, but of course, YOU use it, and it's just - hyperbole.

Archived