National Park trees are racist

So are the trees racist or not?

Only in the fevered dreams of the far right. ;)/>

The right has nothing vested in this in the least.

Y'all are the ones drawing the silly inferences.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing silly is those who said it and who are trying to steer public policy from it. Again, it's not the right doing this. All sensible folk are doing is making note of the absurdity of it all.

Depends on the tree...............sorry couldn't help myself. I can say Palm trees are not racist.

Greviance industry, Homer.

Duh

Duh?

Who are the "greviance industry" - black people?

Color is the only thing that's important to you, isn't it ?

“There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.” - Booker T Washington.

Good grief. I can't imagine how you could be more self-sabotaging.

Only in the fevered dreams of the far right. ;)/>

The right has nothing vested in this in the least.

Y'all are the ones drawing the silly inferences.

He's not representing the right in this thread, he's representing racist morons.

(Although it can sometimes be hard to tell the difference. ;D )

Greviance industry, Homer.

Duh

Duh?

Who are the "greviance industry" - black people?

Color is the only thing that's important to you, isn't it ?

"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs – partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." - Booker T Washington.

Good grief. I can't imagine how you could be more self-sabotaging.

Actually, I obliterated your nonsensical comment. Self – sabotaging? You literally have no idea what that means.

You tried to cast the largest blanket at those who make up the grievance industry as merely " black people ", suggesting, damn near stating, that ANY racism experienced by blacks or people of color = grievance industry. That's bunk , and you know it. It's a tiny minority of those who seek to profit from and perpetuate the victim status of _____ ( fill in the blank ). The gay, the black , the transgendered, the illegal immigrant... on and on it goes.

But you'd rather lie and demagogue, than deal w/ the facts.

Archived